Tikki is found

Foolishly, Chat Noir went after Miss ForgetMeNot on his own. It was probably his own fault for doing this. Getting his princess akumatized. But to be honest it wasn't his entire fault at least. He didn't have to hear Plagg saying that he was right all along.

He would leap from rooftop to rooftop using his baton, making his way closer and closer to the Eiffel Tower.

Around there seemed nightmare-like. Red smoke surrounded the tower, leaving the top covered in this. The bottom was open for anything to get caught in her net.

He was only meters away from there. 

Flashes of memories passed. He hurt her so much. He only paid attention to Lila because he felt bad for her. She was gone for so long. Away somewhere. Another part of him told him that wasn't true. That part of him told him there was something fishy about her. He needed to remember she lied about having a descendant who once had a Miraculous.

No one would tell themselves like that. Unless it was for attention.

He thought about his Lady. 

Nobody must know. Not even us.

LBCNLBCN

Lila snuggled against Adrien's arm. Her eyes were closed, enjoying the embrace. Finally, she had a boyfriend. A popular boyfriend. She didn't truly love him. Only for his looks and what he had.

She was better than anyone else here. And no one was going to take him away from her. As long as she could always get under his skin and manipulate him like a puppet. To her, she simply had him wrapped around her finger.

And that Chloe girl...she would have been a great contribution to joining her in bullying that bluenette to stay away from her Adrien, but she found that to be difficult.

She had everyone fooled.

"I only do it because that's what everyone wants to hear."

Lila remembered the fear of what Marinette could lose when she said that. After all, they didn't know each other, how could she think she was a liar? She knew she was, but everyone else treated her differently. She was the queen of that school.

And that meant with everyone wrapped around her fingers, she could have any of them go bully Marinette for something that girl had supposedly done to herself. Like with the gum incident, which wasn't even real. She even got her boyfriend Adrien to give her a talk. It satisfied her to see that girl in tears. This was all a plan to get her akumatized. Then she could be saved by the great Ladybug and Chat Noir and be called a hero herself by saving Marinette. Oh, yeah totally. She and Ladybug were the best of friends. Yet she still hated her for humiliating her in front of Adrien Agreste.

She sat in tears. This was her moment to save this girl, but she had no Adrien or Chat Noir or Ladybug coming for her. She couldn't do anything. At least, she was out of her bind and not at her death quite yet. The only thing she could do was sit there, waiting to be killed or be tortured endlessly for this villain's own personal pleasure.

Miss ForgetMeNot lifted her chin with her cold, stone hand. "Don't be sad, my little one," she said. She had calmed down.

Though, red smoke surrounded just outside this tower, which caused Lila fear. She couldn't see past it and she was scared. She was looking up into those emotionless eyes. What had she done? It was just a little bit of fun for her. Now she was going to get it.

She laughed, slapping her face, leaving a red mark across her face. "It's time you learned a lesson." her eyes were sparkling up when she heard the squeal from the girl.

Only when she did that, she stopped herself from hitting the defenseless girl. This wasn't her. But the pain was just too much. She wanted to make her pay. Taking her life was not the way to go. She paused herself. "You know what?"

Lila was visibly shaking from the slap to her face. She didn't give any eye contact with this monster. All she would do was sit there and look at the ground in fear of what she would do next.

She held her head with a hand. "You're free."

The girl with brown looked up at her and couldn't believe her ears.

"Get out before I change my mind," she said while her gritting teeth.

Lila got up and ran out.

So there was a little bit of the Marinette she knew still in there. As long as she didn't provoke her anymore.

As she reached the outside of the smokey wall, she saw a familiar black figure jumping down from a building and saw them landing on the ground.

LBCNLBCN

Longg, Sass, and Pollen met up with each other. They hadn't the slightest clue where Plagg was, but they guessed they could reach Tikki without him.

"When I wasss near the ssschool, I felt Tikki's aura nearby. We ssshould ssstart there." Sass flew just out of sight of the child.

"Are you sure?" Longg asked. "I don't want us to be going there and having it end up as a lost cause."

"Then why don't we have ssssomeone go to Masster Fu." Sass said, looking at Pollen.

The bee kwami nodded and whizzed by, being mistaken for a large bee and something that needed to be caught, but at least she was too fast them. If a random human went up to her, she could sting em with her special powers..though the consequence would be permanent.

Longg and Sass did their best to stay out of sight. Reaching the school, they phased through the walls. They were careful to make sure no students were around.

Luckily there were none. They had all fleed away from the danger.

Sass showed Longg where the aura felt the strongest. "Every aura hasss a rhythm to it. Tikki's is excitement and bubbly.."

The dragon nodded, unsure of what to say. Though, he was going to be supportive of his fellow bro bro.

"Sshe isss through here.." he slithered himself into the door, which would make anyone scream if they saw him and most likely step on him. He kept going, finding the locker where Tikki was held.

She was in that hexagonal box and there was nothing either of them could do.