Marinette, their friend

Everyone had managed to re-group, leaving people to believe there was some kind of hope left. The people of Paris understood that they would have to rely on these heroes. There was no Ladybug. At least no one had figured it out yet.

Queen Bee had a little common sense. She respected both Ladybug and Marinette. Both had given her such a different outlook on her life. Even without a mask, she could be a hero. She could start being nicer, which she was working on. The bee-themed superhero put a hand on her hip. "Marinette is still in there." she had finally spoken up, catching the attention of the other heroes.

"What does that mean?" Rena asked. When she was transformed, she had a telepathic conversation with Trixx. She had engaged this with Nino, who had a similar experience with Wayzz. The conversation was about the errors in Alya and Nino's way. This wasn't the worst they had seen of holders of the Miraculous. All that mattered was that they had learned and they wanted to fix their ways.

Queen Bee left out that Chat had foolishly gone by himself and tried to beat the akuma on his own. "When I called out her name, she stopped. I can't find the words of what she was doing. It's like she wanted us to be safe." those few sentences were difficult to sputter out. Though, she would never admit that.

"You have a point." Chat chimed in. "I kinda went after her myself." he let out an embarrassed laugh.

Carapace and Cobra shook their heads.

"Were you trying to get yourself killed?" Ryuko stared daggers into him.

He really was nothing without Ladybug.

"I just wanted to save her.."

"You can't do this alone, du- Cat Noir." Carapace said. Despite him not knowing who Cat Noir was, he thought of him as his best dude like Adrien. He set a hand on his shoulder.

"Let's do this for Ladybug." Queen Bee said.

"Marinette." Ryuko corrected.

The bee superhero crossed her arms. Who even was this person behind that mask? She would crush them if she found out. She wasn't someone who liked being corrected. And she certainly did not like that Kagami girl.

There was a slight growing tension between Ryuko and Queen Bee. Ryuko was smart enough to get Queen Bee to back off.

"Don't ever talk to me again. Don't ever look at me again. Don't ever speak to me again."

Queen Bee crossed her arms. "Hmph."

"Guys, let's go already! You heard what Bee said. Marinette could still be in there. Maybe she's reaching out." Rena was the first to jump down to another rooftop.

"Who made her the leader? Clearly, I should be the leader since I help Ladybug all the time."

The rest of these heroes rolled their eyes and followed Rena to the Eiffel Tower.

LBCNLBCN

Red smoke remained to surround the tower.

Lila had her arms crossed. "I hate those goody two shoes," she said. It appeared that she treated Cat Noir like Ladybug. Telling her what she can and can't do. But she was afraid of what Miss ForegetMeNot could do. Lila bet that this villain couldn't even kill her. She growled.

Throwing her out of her thoughts, she heard the grunts of several people. She turned her head. There were more of these stupid heroes? There was no way they could face them.

"Where's Ladybug?" Lila asked in an innocent voice as the Miraculous team landed just mere feet away from her.

"That's none of your business," Cat said.

Anger grew in Queen Bee's eyes. 'So this was where this b8tch was hiding..' she wasn't going to attack her. She didn't want to be seen as bad as Lila could have possibly made herself. "Let's just go." she tapped her foot impatiently.

"But like Ladybug and I are like the best of friends. She wouldn't want her friend to be worried about her."

The only thing Lila was doing was making Rena and Chat's blood boil. They both clenched their fists. They were seriously done with her crap.

"Lila.." Chat began. "Manipulating and lying to your boyfriend, I bet he doesn't see the same."

"Adrien adores me. I'm his one and only." Of course, that was a lie. This fight was already going for almost two whole days.

They could only walk past her and ignore her.

"When Marinette becomes her normal self, you're going to apologize." Queen Bee said coldly. She approached the tower with the others.

They readied their weapons.

So, she did something really bad. Lie about being with Adrien in the first place, caress his shoulder creepily, and crazy fangirl things? Lila after all did get what she wanted. But it also cost her life and her 'friends' she said she had.

LBCNLBCN

Marinette held her head with both of her hands. No...she couldn't hurt them. She already hurt Lila enough. Even Adrien. She couldn't let this whole thing run her life. But who would be with her if she became un-akumatized? Her best friend Chloe hadn't done anything as drastic to her as Lila. Maybe she needed to avoid Lila or leave Paris forever. Which besides, if anyone cared enough, they would say otherwise. Those people Lila had made a turn against Marinette..those people were her friends. How could they just side with this nobody?

Or she simply let her jealously get the best of her. "You're just selfish and greedy." those very words echoed through her head. More negative thoughts and phrases poured into her mind like a waterfall.

She just wanted this to be over, but she couldn't control herself. She was only growing weaker and weaker. The good in her would all diminish very soon. So, she would keep fighting herself.

Miss ForgetMeNot kept Marinette in the smallest corner of her mind. It was all about revenge. She allowed her feet to touch the ground, which didn't have any effect yet.

She would clear the smoke slightly to see if there was anyone. "Seems I have some guests. This is going to be easy." she let out an evil laugh...