Luka cares about Marinette

Marinette's classmates ran outside. It took them long enough for them to realize what kind of friends they were.

 Stupid.

 There was going to be no forgiveness for them. 

They realized how they took the word of a girl they barely knew and never checked their sources.

 Alya especially.

She should have been there for her when Marinette would cry all alone in the bathrooms. Did she? No. She didn't. It was really cruel how she had come to trust her best friend. And turning her into this monster.

Lila was almost bad as Chloe but worse. Lying and having everyone turn against her.

Again, they all felt guilty, never really wanting to hurt her. It wasn't their intention to hurt her. Now it didn't matter and they all knew that this wasn't going to be the end of her. So far, other than Scarlet Moth and whoever was behind his power was the strongest akuma ever. They saw how she fought with only a flick of her wrist. How could they even prove themselves? By what? Sacrificing her to the great Miss ForgetMeNot? Probably the most messed up thing to do, but what other choice did they have?

And the recent news that there had been very few sightings of Ladybug or Chat Noir, but sightings of Queen Bee.

Lila on the other hand was sitting on the ground with a sad sigh that her Adrien was gone. Her boyfriend Adrien, would soon find out the truth. That being how she cheated him into dating her. She had him fall right into her clutches and proved to him she was far prettier than Ladybug. She'd lied about helping everyone where she used to live. She had practically pretended to have the qualities of Ladybug, but she truly didn't. Her lies had begun unraveling and she was still in that state that everyone was ignoring her and treating her as if she was never there.

She attempted to reach out to Rose who backed away from her.

Despite Rose's kind nature, she couldn't help, but stay away from her and watch her suffer. Even Rose would suffer herself and she knew that. She had already gotten hurt, herself. No physical injuries were on her, but guilt grew on her. "You deserve this!"

Queen Bee landed in the school, holding Luka and Chat Noir who held Kagami. So far the only people who could fix this were Chloe/Queen Bee, Kagami, or Luka.

Each had different views of what they thought of Lila.

Especially Luka. He had been far more concerned about her than anyone else. He had remembered those times where she'd be at his home in tears. He would hold her every time she was sad. He loved holding her and comforting her with a gentle strum of his guitar. Having Marinette calm down and tell him everything, he wanted to do something, but every time he would speak up, he understood how every one of her friends would deny him every word. He could also sense that Lila was lying. No. Not sense. He could just look at her and immediately tell she wasn't a good person. Every time he'd confront her, she'd play the victim and fall into the arms of Adrien.

Although Marinette had a crush on this Adrien guy, he couldn't help, but wonder 'What kind of idiot would break her heart like this and claim love for a complete stranger?' He stood up straight as Queen Bee set her down. "Thank you," he said kindly to her. He also gave a disapproving look to his sister Juleka. Luka was disappointed in her.

Kagami was set down on her feet. Those times she didn't help Marinette, she was always supporting Adrien. She noticed how his behavior changed to something she didn't even know. She had stopped talking to Adrien and checked in with the girl he thought he was going for. Not Lila. Unlike Lila, Marinette put everyone first before herself. She noticed how she put them all out of danger and put herself in danger. Almost like Ladybug.