Sass & Longg

Luka and Kagami were both pulled aside as Queen Bee kept talking about how rude everyone was and how they should treat Lila for all she had done.

Chat Noir had his head low.

Master Fu put his hands together and bowed before Luka and Kagami. "You have been chosen to receive a Miraculous that you can keep until you both grow old like Ladybug and Chat Noir. You deem yourselves worthy."

"Who are you?" Kagami asked as she raised one of her eyebrows. She assumed that this man was crazy.

He simply had his arms behind his back. He gave them both a cheeky smile. "Hawkmoth is getting stronger. Or he ensures that these villains he comes up with are getting stronger with stronger negative emotions. Please, will you help?"

Luka had a small smile on his face. "Anything for Marinette if it means I get to help her."

"I'm also in," Kagami added.

"You cannot tell anyone of this encounter. Your kwamis will explain everything to the both of you." he handed them both a hexagon-shaped box that contained a certain type of jewelry that they would have to wear at all times. He slipped out of the school as he finished that. "I think I will be able to help these young heroes, Wayzz." like an old man, he walked back as if he was really frail.

Back to Luka and Kagami, this seemed too good to be true. They looked at each other. At the same time, they both opened their given boxes to only cover their eyes as a dark red and turquoise color flashed before them. Out flew were a snake and a dinosaur?

The snake had a cobra-like head, though the kwami didn't look as crazy as the dinosaur. Unlike an actual snake, this kwami had arms and legs and was supposedly now some sort of ancient lizard. His scales were green and he had golden pierce eyes. "Hello, Luka and the chosen for Longg. My name is Sass. It pleases me so well that the guardian has chosen a new master for the miraculous that holds my power!"

Longg nudged Sass to keep quiet. The akuma or anyone else such as Chat Noir and Queen Bee could hear. "Miss Kagami, it is a pleasure to meet. you." Longg bowed before this great fencer fighter. "I have heard so much about you. The weapon you will have is something of your liking." Longg smiled. She could tell how people thought of her as a dinosaur kwami.

Like Sass, she also had a long trailing tail and scales. Her tail was covered with semi-sharp spikes. The spikes were also around her head that trailed down to her back towards where her tail was. Black covered her spikes. And she was a dark red. "As you can see, I'm a dragon kwami." she spun around slightly to reveal her black and red wings.

Kagami placed her hands in front of her to hold Longg. "You little things are behind this whole thing?"

"Kwamis." Longg corrected. She declined the offer to sit on Kagami's hands. "All you have to say to activate my power is 'Longg, bring the storm', but not right now. I have to explain your special powers. Only Ladybug alone can purify an akuma. Your special power is called 'Blaze'. You can only use it when it's an emergency. This power can only be used once. You have one chance and then after that, you will have five minutes before you de-transform." Longg gave her chosen miraculous jewelry.

It was a black stringed necklace with a dark purple jewel to hang from it.

She placed the necklace in herself and looked down at it. "What does this blaze power do?"

"It surrounds any villain in a circle of fire. They can't escape except for flying. If in the air, that's a different story. Flying away from the fire only causes a fire tornado to happen. Which sucks the villain in and leaves them injured. You can easily take whatever is corrupted. Good luck, Kagami."

"That's a lot to take in." Luka scratched the back of his head. "I'm not sure if I'm cut out for this."

Sass set a small arm on Luka's cheek. "Wang Fu wouldn't choose you just to choose you. You have to trust yourself and me." he paused for a moment. "Your power is very similar to Longg. Though, you have something else to say. It is 'Sass, scales slither'. Your weapon is a harp. I know a harp isn't as epic as a sword."

"Actually, that's a very interesting choice of instruments. I play the guitar."

"Then it won't be hard for you to learn to play it. The melodies that come from it can attack directly, you can block with the correct amount of notes. Your special power is called 'Strike'. What this power called Strike while you call it out is that you play a certain number of notes and it puts anyone to sleep for a few minutes. Are you ready, my fair one?"

Luka put on the bangle from the box and put it on his wrist. A bangle was a rigid bracelet or anklet. It would have worked for both.

Both Luka and Kagami nodded. They both called out to their kwamis of this new transformation at the same time.

"Longg, bring the storm!"

"Sass, scales slither!"

The bangle glowed turquoise and Sass was pulled in.

The same happened with Longg, but the necklace glowed a dark red.

A long mask appeared on Kagami's face with a hand that passed through her hand. The mask was pointed at the ends and resembled the wings of a dragon. The red magic surrounded her body, revealing a dragon scaled-like skin-tight suit. The black and red swirled around above her chest to show a golden swirl. Around her feet were metal shoes that matched her outfit. And the purple jeweled necklace had turned to silver. The black stringed necklace remained that color.

As the sword appeared in her hands, she twirled around with the sword up high and held a pose.

Luka's hair was covered as the turquoise magic surrounded him. Like Hawkmoth, his mask covered his whole face except for his nose and mouth. His body was covered with a dark green suit that had a tail that appear to be his snake-like self. He held the harp beside him and did a cool pose.