Where's Ladybug?

Luka and Kagami didn't bother to look at themselves when their transformations were complete. They went to join Chat Noir and Queen Bee who were shocked to see them both.

"New recruits? What about Rena Rogue and Carapace?" Chat questioned. 

It's not that he hated these new heroes, but wanted to talk to other heroes who knew Ladybug well. 

He looked down. What had he done? He tore the relationship he had with both Marinette and Ladybug. He needed to find Master Fu and give his miraculous up. He felt he didn't deserve it.

 "Nevermind." he shook his head. "See you guys later." he used his baton to get out of the school building.

Queen Bee had her hands on her hips. "Did-" she shook her head. "Who are you?"

"Viperion," Luka answered.

"Ryuko" Kagami had said after Luka's response.

The other students that stood around looked at them in awe. Including Alya and Nino. They couldn't ask for better heroes. Let alone them not being included.

The three heroes stood there in silence. Did they seriously need to tell all of them again that Marinette was akumatized? No.

Juleka felt ashamed. She only believed what Lila said because everyone else believed her. Now, she wanted to cry. She remembered how she would tell Lila that Marinette wasn't her friend. Right in front of Marinette, she had deleted her phone number off her phone.

Queen Bee, Ryuko, and Viperion jumped out of the school at the same time, landing on top of the school roof.

That bit of darkness was zooming towards them.

Cobra picked at the strings of the harp gently, sending the darkness away.

Miss ForgetMeNot looked at them with a cold stare. "Oh look at that. A couple of heroes have joined you, Queen Bee. Very clever of you to gather them. Unfortunately, they are no match for me." she cast a black orb that appeared in her hand and shot at all of them.

They jumped out of the way and had begun to attack at different angles.

She flicked Viperion aside, causing him to lose his harp in the process. He listened to where the harp was and simply retrieved it. He sneakily stalked the ground and saw her back was towards him.

Ryuko pulled the black-bladed sword from her left side and held it with her right hand. She blocked every attack or sent that back at the enemy.

Queen Bee closed her eyes. "This is for you Ladybug." she jumped on the villain, causing both of them to fall on the ground.

"You shouldn't have done that, you pathetic bug!" the villain sent the Queen away, off into the school building where the students gasp.

Queen Bee wasn't about to give up. She wasn't going to give up on the girl who helped her get closer to her mother. Who helped her see that just because of who her mother was, that didn't mean she had to act like her. She swung her weapon around, getting herself out of the school. She threw her weapon at her, able to cause hurt to spread through the villain.

Viperion strummed a gentle melody. "Come back to us, Marinette!"

Miss ForgetMeNot was distracted by that melody. So soothing. She couldn't hurt them. No..she had to. They were trying to take away her power! She slipped past them and entered the school. "Are you ready for round two?"

Before they had a chance to run away, she swirled her finger down at them. "I'll be humiliating all of you." she sent them all somewhere. Somewhere similar to where Adrien had gone. She wasn't gonna go in there. She was going to let her powers do everything.

After all, fear got to the point.

She looked back at the three heroes. "You three. If you want Ladybug back, stay away from me."

"Where is she?" Queen Bee demanded. Her weapon wrapped around her waist.

"Somewhere," she replied. "Stay out of this." she bolted away from them all. Now, she could get her revenge on them.

LBCNLBCN

Chat Noir had de-transformed to become his civilian self. "I need to give my Miraculous.."

"Kid, wait! This isn't your fault."

"I hurt Marinette," he said briefly. He made his way towards where he thought Wang Fu was, only to bump into him. Adrien immediately apologized and put his hands together to bow before him and also help him up.

"Chat Noir." he greeted. He held his cane and awaited for Adrien to say something. "I can sense you are upset." he gestured for Adrien to follow him. "Come. Sit with me and enjoy some tea."

Adrien followed.

Master Fu slid open the sliding door of his home and led Adrien to sit down. He turned away from him to put a kettle on the stove filled with cold water. He turned on the stove. "Tell me your relationship with Ladybug."

He sat down on a pillow. "I broke it. I believed Lila over Ladybug. I know I'm a fool for believing a complete stranger over the one I love."

"Why did you go for this Lila?"

"Since Ladybug wasn't accepting my feelings. Lila gave me attention. She told me to stop pursuing Ladybug. I guess I did and I just fell for her and wanted to protect her."

"Hm." Fu thought for a moment.

"He wants to give up on his Miraculous," Plagg said with worry.

"I don't think he should. Everyone deserves a second chance. This isn't your fault." Fu poured himself and Adrien a cup of herbal tea.

Adrien thanked him and took a sip of the hot tea. He felt like a weight lifted off of him.

"I want you to close your eyes."

He did so.

Fu gave Plagg some cheese so he wouldn't whine or complain.

"I chose you for Chat Noir because of what kind of person you are. I sense an untapped fire that burns in your mind when you fight for Ladybug or Marinette. I want you to use that. Fight for her. She may come back." he hoped his words would get through this model boy. He set his cup of tea on the floor in front of the pillow he sat on.

"What if she doesn't listen?"

"Do not doubt yourself, young hero. Everyone learns something."

He nodded and kept a sad look on his face. "How do I show Marinette that I care for her so much?"

"You'll know what to do, Chat Noir. Now go and be on your way. Help Queen Bee and the new heroes that will help you."

Arien took a deep breath. He didn't mean for any of this to happen and now he had to get Marinette and his Lady back. He stood up and closed his hands into fists. "Plagg claws out!"

"Waiiiit! My chee- woahhhh!" the black cat kwami was sucked into the white ring, which turned black when Plagg was pulled into the void.

The transformation completed in a span of ten seconds.

Chat Noir smiled and jumped out on top of the rooftops to find her and to bring her back.