Chapter 16

Zayns pov

"Hey Louis." I said to him as I took out my 10th smoke for the day already and it's only lunch time. I haven't seen Harry or the other boys all day and I don't actually think I want to see them. The rage from yesterday's on goings was still inside of me and I think if I saw Harry I would just snap. Ha! Knowing him he probably isn't even here today the whimp.

"Ey Zayn! Nice to have you back. Why aren't you hanging with your fag boys?" He asked me making me cough on the smoke. He knew?

"What how'd you know?" I asked him pulling the smoke out of my mouth and looking at the boys around me. I watched as they all started laughing at my 'joke'.

"Oh I've missed your humor Zayn." Louis told me whilst lighting another smoke.

We all just sat around for a while smoking and talking about nothing at all. It was good, I felt relaxed again. I didn't have to be worried about not acting gay in public whilst making sure I was still being a good boyfriend to Harry and we were just talking about stupid things, ones where I didn't have to think as much.

"Hey Louis, Zayn." I heard his voice say making me clench my fists. I've gone all day without seeing him and he decides to show up now.

"Harry." I heard Louis say to him being a kind person. I didn't look up, I just ignored him.

"Zayn?" I heard him say again I rolled my eyes and took in a deep breath of my smoke knowing that it would annoy him, he has been begging me for weeks to stop since its unhealthy for me. I use to try to stop but now, nahhh.

"Zayn your fag is talking to you." I heard Louis say earning chuckles from the other boys. I finally looked up at him to see him with red puffy eyes and pale skin.

"Go away Harry." I told him looking away again.

"No please Zayn. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Can you just tell me what happened?" He asked me, I could tell he was close to breaking down again.

"Yer come on Zayn just tell him what happened." I heard Andy say to me in a mocking tone.

"Harry just go away." I told him again hoping he would leave this time.

"No Zayn come on." He told me walking over to me pulling me away into an empty classroom that was left opened. As soon as we got in there I threw his hand off me and walked to a seat.

"Zayn listen I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I had no idea what came over me! I just wanted your family to accept us for who we are! I didn't mean to do any harm by it!" He told me as the water works started. I watched as he looked so guilty, I could feel my heart breaking. I hated seeing Harry like this but to be honest, he kind of deserved it.

"Harry you don't understand how my family is! Your mum accepts you for who you are! My family basically hates me already, I couldn't just go upto them and say, 'oh hey mum dad, I'm gay!" I told him pulling out another smoke. "My life isn't as good as yours Harry! You can't just think everyone has an understanding mother like yours because fucken news flash Harry! They fucken dont! Especially parents who expected a lot out of their children and ended up with a bisexual son who has bad grades, had sex with nearly every girl he could lay his hands on and is addicted to drugs!" I told him standing up and pacing around the room, I couldn't even stand looking at his face anymore.

"Can you at least tell me what happened when I left?" He asked as his voice was small.

"They kicked me out Harry. I don't know if it's perminatly or not but I'm living with my some what accepting Aunty now. Oh and my parents hate me even more." I told him sitting down again taking in a very long breath of the smoke. I could feel it entering my lungs relaxing me, I love this feeling.

"Zayn, I'm so so so so so sorry. I didn't mean for you to be kicked out. I just thought they would accept it and we can be free to do what ever we want together." I felt my heart rate slow down as I came to sensors to what he was doing. The thought was amazing but I still couldn't forgive him. He knew I didn't want him to do this.

After minutes of silence Harry finally broke it. "Where does this leave... Us?" He asked me. My eyes met with his and I could feel the tears building up in mine as I saw what state he was in. "To be honest Harry, I don't know. I guess it's all upto my parents." I told him walking out the room to find Louis.

-----

HAPPPPPY NEW YEAR!!! Again, don't kill us. :) btw I really have no idea how long this story is going to be. At the start cint and I (the other writer) were like hey lets write a gay fanfic and yer.. At first it was called just go with it cause we were just going with it and I think I've already told you this... Anyway happy new year and to all of u guys who r going out partying BE SAFE! Lol. :3 talk to u in 2013!