Chapter 7

Harry's pov.

I ended up telling my mum everything.

She told me she was ok with any sexuality I chose. She also let me have Monday off. I pretty much cried for the whole weekend. Not only was I as confused as hell but I was upset that I only had my mother to talk to, don't get me wrong she is amazing and helpful but I still just needed a friend. I had lots of time to think about it and I have decided that I really regret my decision to be invisible, I feel like if I had just been a normal kid then I would be fine right now. All weekend long I mentally attacked myself, hate and fear and regret slowly consuming my whole mind and body.

"Harry baby you should go today you have a test remember?" Mum sat on the edge of my bed softly pushing my curls from my face. I groaned and slowly sat upright. My muscles ached from doing absolutely nothing for three days straight.

"Mum what if... If I just.."

"The you will call me and I'll come pick you up! You will be fine, don't let stupid decisions ruin you Harry." She placed her hand on my cheek and kissed my head softly before leaving my room without another word. I stood up an made my way to the shower.

"Fuck."

My shoes scraped along the ground as I walked into school. I was not prepared to talk to Zayn or anybody for that matter, all I knew was that being here was the right thing to do because eventually the aching pain in my chest would fade, my thoughts would eventually unhaze an I will be able to move forward. But for today my goal is to get in and out as quickly as possible.

"Harry buddy!" Niall called when he reached his locker. I smiled at him convincingly and then put all of my attention into my locker. I was not going to be distracted today. I pulled out my French books, closed my locker and left a confused looking Niall as I walked to class. I was first in class yet again. I took my normal seat at the back and proceeded to pull my head phones out of my pocket. The door screeched and in came Mrs Halley and Zayn fucking Milak.

"You did extremely well Zayn and I'm proud of you!" She handed him his test papers with a wide smile. My eyes drifted toward Zayns perfect hair, down to his pale grey knitted jumper that was extremely loose and even further too his ass. His black skinny jeans were clinging so tight an..

"Thanks Mrs." Zayn turned to face me. My eyes shooting back up to his as a sudden realisation hit us. I broke eye contact, choosing to forget the tingling sensation in my chest and plugged my head phones in to my iPod blasting it louder than usual. I sat with my head down buried in one of my French booklets not daring to move. I didn't hear the bell or the people flooding into the classroom. My thoughts were flashing with memories of Zayn like a seriously bad commercial stuck on replay and it was giving me a headache. I knew zayn was next to me I could feel his beautiful eyes burning holes into the side of my face. Adrenalin started pumping through my body, I was self conscious under his gaze and confused. Out of the blues I stood, grabbed my stuff and sprinted out of the door.

I needed some air.

Zayns pov.

There he was, down the back sitting as perfect as ever in the seat he claims as his. I hadn't seen him for a couple days since he didnt come to school yesterday, I know cause I asked Neil, or Niall, yer Niall. Him and his friend Liam are actually top blokes, they took my mind off things for a while. I heard the teacher tell me to sit down as Harry and I just starred at each other, nothing was going to tare my eyes away from his, and then he looked away. I sighed as I knew he didn't feel the same way, maybe I could just make friends with him? That's a start right..?

I stood there for a while debating if I should sit next to him or not. Eventually other students came in and took their seats, part of me was hoping someone would sit next to Harry but another part was praying they didnt. After what seemed for ever of waiting I finally made the decision to sit next to him, I had to talk to him. As I sat down I felt a bit awkward, his headphones were so loud I could hear the music and I don't want to make it obvious I wanted him to be mine. For the first few minutes of class I actually listened to the teacher, call me weird but French is my favourite class. There's something about the language that makes me feel so good about myself if that makes sense. I think in my past life I was a French man, or women, a sexy French women that got all the curly haired men. Wow, I'm strange.