Chapter 2

Zayns pov.

"Zayn, you're late." Mr Runnel said to me making me annoyed. I was only late because Louis wouldn't stop fricken talking to me, that boy talks way too much. "Sorry." I said back to him getting a few laughs off people in the class. Louis was one of my few friends, he is a good guy, he knows me better then anyone else, he sees me for the nice guy I am and not the guy everyone thinks I am, it's actually really nice. Although he is my friend, he does have times where he would go and hang out with other people and not me which ment I would be a loner like at least once a week. He asked me if I wanted to hang out with the people he would go and be with but I couldn't be bothered trying to persuade them that I'm nice and follow most of the school rules.

I looked around the class, yay no one I talk to is in this class only a few 'cool' people and others. I never really take notice of them that much. The only seat that was left was at the back, I'm sure they left that spot for me the assholes. I sat down next to a boy I have never seen before. He had the most georeous brown curly hair, green eyes and he smelt amazing. "Hey." I said to him after about 5 minutes of hearing Mr Runnel go on about some shit. "Hi." he replied back, great he was scared of me. "I'm Zayn." I said to him hoping to god he would give me a chance. "I'm Harry." Wow you really don't hear that name much these days, it's rare like mine. "I love that name." I said outloud which was really embarrassing. I saw him smile, dimples are the only thing I appsolutly love in a girl. "Thankyou, yours is unique aswell." he said to me not looking at me at all. I think that was the first time I've actually heard someone call my name unique.

"Zayn stop annoying Harry." Mr Runnel said to me making me angry. "Sir I didn't even do anything!" I yelled back, I do this a lot since people wouldn't be surprised if I did, heck they wouldn't be surprised if I killed him. "Don't talk back to me or else you will get a detention!" he yelled at me putting down his white board marker. "Sir please, he wasn't annoying me." Harry spoke up surprisingly, I think that's actually the first time the teacher has heard him talk. "Oh the new student has a crush on the bad boy!" Caren, my ex, yelled out making me and Harry both go red. "I'm not new I've been here for fucken 4 years!" Harry yelled back, wait he didn't deny that he likes me, is he gay? No he isn't he was just worked up about them not knowing he is alive. Instantly Harry regretting yelling at them since Mr Runnels was now walking over to us looking like he was about to explode.

"Harry, Zayn both of you are getting detentions!" he tried to say quietly so no one else would hear us but they did. I looked around and saw people laughing their heads off and whispering shit. "That's bullshit." I said under my breath hoping he heard it, I hate this guy. "MR MALIK!" he yelled grabbing my arm and pulling me up, can you tell he hates me aswell? "HEY DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Harry yelled grabbing his hand and aggressively taking it off mine. I looked at Harry in disbelief, did he seriously defend me he could get in so much trouble for this.