Chapter 12

Yay chapter! Oh and over 700 reads! Guys seriously? Ur the best. Xxx

------

Harry's pov.

I was annoyed yes, but he was just so cute. I was just going to be spending my night thinking of zayn and playing my guitar and then he happened to turn up. And he called it our first date!

These things only happen in movies, I thought as Zayn had his head resting against mine. My hand on his check, he had stubble that was just hot. I grabbed the pizza box and the slice of some sort placing them on my bed while I helped Zayn through the window.

"If I get caught I'm not going to hesitate on blaming this on you!" I whispered. He chuckled and winked at me before demanding for me to sit on my bed with my eyes closed so that he could 'make it special'

I sat quietly as I heard him fidgeting around my room. It made me nervous.

"Almost done? Please can I open my e-"

"Open them." Zayn interrupted.

My eyes snapped open on command and I saw what Zayn had done. At the foot of my bed he had laid down a heap of blankets and pillows, it was simple but beautiful. He sat with his legs crossed and I sat opposite him. We ate out pepperoni pizza and talked about all the small details that make us, us. I learnt his favourite colour, green. And his favourite movie, what he does when he is bored, how long it takes him to get ready, not long surprisingly with all his hair. We chatted and he made me laugh more times than I can count. We got caught looking into eahothers eyes and I would blush slightly. He even gave me small kisses randomly.

"Dersert?" He asked holding the caramel slice in front of my face.

"Oh yum!" I looked at him as he opened the packet, his cheeky smile tugged at his cheeks. His hair was messed up and his eyes were covered by his beautiful eyelashes. Something inside my gut tingled, I leaned forward and rested my head in his lap laying down comfortably. He froze and tensed for a second and I don't know if I should of sat up or.. But then he relaxed and rested his hand across my chest. My heart fluttered and beat abnormally at the cuteness of the situation. I thought he was going to give me some slice but he himself started feeding me. I laughed a lot but settle down and ate it.

"Harry baby you're really lou-" my mum opened my door. We didn't even hear her coming. How could we be so stupid? I haven't told her, and it would break her heart to find out this way! Oh man. She looked so shocked and confused. All she did was look at me then at Zayn, then at our positions, then around the room then back to us. Me and zayn were completely frozen. We were so tense and scared. We haven't even thought of telling anyone yet, we just kept avoiding it.

"Harry, wha-" Her hand came to cover her mouth.

"Mum please, ill explain." I jumped out of Zayns lap taking a couple of steps towards her. She stepped back, not meeting my eyes.

"Please mum, just," and like that she left and she broke my heart.

My lungs were working over time to keep the oxygen in my body. And I swear you could actually hear my heart breaking. I turned my body to face Zayn. He was pale, and stiff. His eyes were blown wide, this wasn't what he expected for our first date. I closed my eyes and tried to process any thought but it just made my head hurt. I felt Zayns arm around me hugging me tight. His grip eased my pain. I opened my eyes and looked up to Zayn. He kissed my temple softly.

"Did you want me to come with you and explain to your mum?"

"No babe you go home, ill text you later."

I kissed zayn goodnight and then made my way down stairs. I heard some noise in the kitchen and so went and sat down at the island in the middle the large space. I watched the back of her head as she cleaned dishes roughly. I was scared, scared she would hate me.

"You didn't tell me Harry."

"It's not the easiest thing to say mum, but I am so so sorry," I fidgeted with my hands as the twitched.

"You tell me everything Harry. Why did that change? I haven't even heard of the kids name!" She raised her voice turning to face me. She looked broken.

"Zayn." I whispered. "He is my boyfriend mum, I wante-"

"Your boyfriend!?" She interrupted voice still raised.

"I wanted to tell you! Why can't you just support me? I know this isn't the way you wanted me but its too late!" I yelled back. I had raised to my feet and was pacing. All these thoughts of me and Zayn and my angry mum rushing around in my head.

"Honey, I don't mind if you like boys, I don't mind if you have a boyfriend, I'm just upset you didn't tell me."

I turned to face my mum, she looked defeated. My stomach turned and I rushed to hug her. She held me tightly for a long time. And after wards she sat me down and made me explain. I told her how me and Zayn started talking, how he gave me butterflies, about Niall and Liam and even Louis and then I told her about our first date. We chatted for hours before I got extremely tired. So she kissed my forehead and sent me to bed.

To zayn:

Everything's ok, I love my mum. She wants to meet you though, so dinner at my place tomorrow no excuses! xx

*1 new text from Zayn*

That's going to be fun then isn't it. Ill talk to you about it tomorrow. Goodnight Harry x