Chapter 5

Harry's pov.

Just when I thought my night was going to be utterly bad, it got worse.

I went outside to escape Zayn and these weird thoughts and feeling I have had towards him, but guess who decides to freaking come out side too!

The world hates me.

He stepped outside following Louis and a boy who looked really drunk. Louis being the pig he is grabbed every female arse there was and now was in a heated talk with Niall. Yes the same happy Niall who actually bothers to talk to me. Instead of standing in the middle of the backyard awkwardly my mind decided to make my legs head in the direction of Niall, also know as the direction of Zayn. I took my eyes of the two very angry boys to glance at Zayn quickly, almost needing Zayn to make me feel better. He was looking at me. Actually he was staring. And I was staring, we were defiantly staring. His brown eyes looked as though he was reading my every thought, every emotion. I was reading too much into this, it was just a cause of awkward eye contact, that's why Zayn looked away.

He wasn't feeling the same as me. Although I'm not sure of my feelings. I still hadn't taken my eyes off Zayn, but he had turned from me towards Niall and Louis who were now in a full blown backyard fight. Fist were flying everywhere messily, other people had formed a loose circle around the scene, encouraging the fighters. Zayn was stepping in between the two, being the good guy. It made my heart beat cease and twist in pain, good pain. He stepped between the two telling Louis to calm down. Everything from there looked like it was going in slow motion. Zayn had seemed to catch Louis attention but it was too late for Niall, who had his fist flying strait towards Zayn's head. The punch landing directly on his left temple, sending him hurdling towards the ground as his eyes rolled back. I sucked In a breath, my heart had stopped, I was scared. My eyes quickly darted too the fight, Zayn's injury only seemed to fuel the flames. There was a boy with light brown hair now trying to clam both boys down, I think his name is Liam. We had English together last year.

My feet once again had their own brain as the started to run towards Zayns limp body. I fell to my knees beside him to watch his eyes slowly close. I knew he wasn't dead, but my god was this going to hurt when he isn't unconscious.

I had to drag Zayn's unconscious ass into a back room away from noise and other people all by myself. And he wasn't as light as a girl. When I started dragging Zayn away no one even bothered to help. They were all way too pissed. So now Im sitting in a room, alone, with an unconscious Zayn. He looked beautiful when he slept, he also looks much younger. His facial features are softened and he actually looks vulnerable. Stop it Harry please stop it. I ran my hand through my curls soothingly and stared at the creme colored wall. I fiddled with the bottle of water I had grabbed for Zayn, rolling it between my hands.

"Fuck!"

My head snapped sideways to see Zayn grabbing his left temple, he looked in pain.

"Here."

I handed him the water bottle. He looked at me strangely, slowly accepting the water bottle. The then begun to sit up, I grabbed his shoulder, electricity ran through my body from just the simple touch.

"Sit up slowly, you were knocked out man."

I tried my hardest not to look into his amazing eyes, but I screwed up and looked. He was staring at me with an expression I have never seen before. His eyes were bigger than normal and they kept taking shuttle glances at my lips. He then licked his own lips. And my god, he will be the death of me. This is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. My heart rate was going a million miles per hour. I'm sure I looked like a shaking nervous mess. I didn't even realize that he was leaning in until his forehead was leaning against my own. He slowly closed his eyes giving me a perfect view of his thick eye lashes. My eyes stayed open, as I drew in a breathe. Just as his lips were about to touch mine I stood up.