Chapter 6

Zayns pov

I shruggled my way into the dark and gloomy school. Today was a horrible day, it was raining and apparently there is even going to be a storm later in the day. It didn't help me with all these feelings. All weekend all I did was think, I didnt go out or talk to anyone once, all I did was sit there and think. After 2 constant days of thinking I am now 100% sure I'm gay or bi, I don't think it really matters cause I know I have huge feelings for Harry as well. I walked to first period which is science. I didn't know anyone so I guess it gave me more time to think.

I sat down on my desk and plugged in my headphones, this is a public school they don't give a shit. I recon the teacher could have heard my music it was that loud. I looked around the room to see if Harry was coincidentally in this class and I just hadn't noticed but no, no Harry. Instead I saw the blonde Irish boy and the brown haired lad that was trying to break up the fight. I tried not to let them see me but of corse they did. "Hey you're Zayn right?" I heard the blonde ask me slightly through my loud music. "That's me." I told him not looking up. I felt a body sit on the seat next to me and the next thing I knew my headphones were pulled out of my ears. "What do you want?" I asked him harshly pausing the music since it was on a good song.

"I want to apologize for Friday, I heard I punched you in the face, I can't remember cause I was drunk." he said trying to hide his laughter but the guy behind him hit him to make him stop. I just rolled my eyes and let a smile grow on my face, I might as well be nice since I'm turing into a completely knew person. "It's fine, it actually helped me a lot with some shit." I told him remembering the dream I had. "What did it help you with?" I heard the boy from behind him ask me. I felt my face fall and I looked away, I didn't want to tell them about everything.

"Uhh, nothing." I said to them reaching for my headphones. Again I felt someone pull them out. I looked up to see the blonde holding my headphones. "Tell us." he tood me with his think Irish accent clear. "I don't even know your name so why the hell am I going to tell you?" I asked him annoyed, I'm amazed we haven't been told off since we are speaking really loud. "Oh I'm Liam, this is Niall." I heard the boy from behind Niall say. I just nodded my head and looked down at my unopened book. "So, you going to tell us now?" I heard Niall ask me. I turned to him and looked him directly in the eyes. "You really want to know?" I asked him still looking in his eyes. He just nodded with a smile on his face. "You sure?" I asked him. Again he nodded. I pointed to the huge bruise on my temple still looking him in the eyes. "Because of this I realized, you have a good punch." I told him jokingly, I wasn't going to tell them even though they seemed like really nice guys.

I saw them both roll their eyes as Niall just laughed. "So I heard Harry took you away and helped you." Niall said to me making my throat close up as I heard his name. I just nodded and went to grab my head phones. "He's a good kid." I heard his say to me making me smile. "I know." I said quietly trying not to smile to much. God it's so obvious I like him, people can't know I'm gay though, not yet.

---

So I might as well tel you some things about the story. Me, madi, I write most of Zayns bit and my friend jacinta writes most of Harry's bit and so far we've written up to about chapter 8 and were writing chapter 9 now. Nothing interesting has happened so far and were both basically just going with it, we have no idea where's its going but we are both pretty pleased with it so far so we are gonna keep going. We actually wrote most of this aggggges ago and I found it in my iPad again and I'm like 'hey remember this?!' And I read it and I was like.. Shit... This is pretty good... Aaannnyyywayy if you have any questions or anything you want to see in the story comment AND IT MIGHT BE DONE! <3 *smiley face*