Chapter 8

Okay for those people who might be thinking 'omg this is so disrespectful, they are not gay! How could you write a fan fic about them being gay?!' Well we know they are straight, just just thought it would be really cute to write a Zarry fan fic. We are not implying that they are gay and yes we are a where that Zayn has a girlfriend called Perrie, btw she is amazing and I love her! So yer.. Um.. I don't know what else to say so enjoy the chapter and comment and stuff.. Vote.. Spread the story.. Yerp.. Pineapple.

----

Zayns pov

Yes, he said yes! The guy I haven't been able to get off my mind for 5 days straight, the guy who made me realize I'm gay, the guy that made me happy to be gay is now my boyfriend! When he said yes I couldn't help but smile, I could have dance but I didn't want to leave his grip. The taste of his lips still lingers on mine, I just can't explain how I'm feeling, it's like nothing I have ever experienced before. I'm really falling for this boy.

One thing I have to worry about now is my parents. They are not the kind of people who would want their only son to be gay. They don't mind me going out getting drunk, doing drugs or sleeping around but me being gay, I really don't know. They are part of a strict religion that allows no gays and the fact that they don't pay any attention to me anymore since I 'killed a cat' , they basically disowned me after that.

"Thinking hard zayn?"

My head spun towards Harry, he had a cheeky grin that showed off one of his dimples.

Bastard.

"I am."

I was walking Harry home and the streets were practically empty. Taking a deep breathe I reached down for Harry's hand and laced my fingers through his. I felt his hand tense, it did feel weird at the start but we relaxed and it just felt..cool. There was a quiet pause that wasn't awkward but simply quiet.

"About what?"

"Hmm?"

"What were you thinking about just then?"

I smiled softly at Harry who had an adorable puzzled look on his face.

"You."

He blushed. It was small and he ducked his head but I got a glimpse of it. I chuckled softly.

"And this is my place!" Harry extended his arms waving towards his home. It was simple and beautiful. I scanned the house but my eyes just wandered back to Harry. He caught me staring and shuffled a bit awkwardly.

"You wanna come in?"

"Yeah sure"

I followed Harry as he led me to the front door, I had let his hand go for obvious reasons. I don't actually know much about Harry's family, or really Harry in that matter. Our conversations so far haven't been about small details in our lives, only a passion filled, heated messes of conversation. I followed Harry through his hallway towards an open space and the smell of chocolate chip cookies filled the room. It was a rich delicious smell. We arrived in the kitchen to a big plate of cookies and a piece of paper that Harry read.

"Mums going out with friends for dinner. The cookies are because she feels bad."

"What about everyone else then?"

His shoulders sagged as he let out a long breathe. I didn't mean to upset him.

"There is no one else."

His eyes softened but he smiled at me. I walked to him and rapped my arms around his small hips, looking directly into his eyes.

"I'm sorry for even bringing it up, do you wanna talk?"

"That's a conversation for another day babe."

He just sounded so natural saying babe, no, calling ME babe. I captured his lips with mine as we made out sloppily.

Harry's pov.

I made my way over to the couch in the living room with Zayn following me. I was shaking in my boots, my boyfriend of 3 hours or so is in my house and I have to entertain him. As you can probably tell I don't have people over much, or ever, so I had no idea what to do. I sat in the middle of our couch and Zayn came to sit next to me, so close that I could feel his whole body.

"Up for a movie Haz?" He asked voice really husky.

I put in Spider-Man three and sat back down. A while after the movie started I got uncomfortable, I kept taking glances at Zayn. His arm was slung on the back of the couch, practically inviting me into his chest. I slowly leaned over resting my head on his strong chest and brining my legs up on the couch too. I smiled against his chest and earned a low chuckle from Zayn before he wrapped his arms around me hugging me close. It was wonderful, and it just felt natural. I closed my eyes as I felt him playing with my curls, I usually hate people playing with them but when Zayn does it, it just relaxes me. As I could feel myself falling asleep on Zayn I couldn't get the fact that only a couple of days ago I was 100% straight and now I'm here, with Zayn.

"Shit." Zayn said under his breath as he sat up unfortunately pushing me off him as well. "Sorry Hazzakins, my phones ringing." He said making me blush, did he just call me Hazzakins? It was actually a really cute name, now I have to come up with on for him.

"Hello?" I heard Zayn say into his phone. "Oh hey Lou." He said looking at me with wide eyes. I couldn't tell if he was paranoid about Louis finding out he was here or if he was just making weird faces. "I'm at, I-I'm at... Maccas." He said face palming himself after he said it. I just laughed at him, he is so cute when he is like this.

"Yer umm, I can't tonight. I have to go do this thing for my mum.." He went on trying to make up an excuse. I laughed at him, he looked so stressed the poor thing, to be honest I just wanted to kiss him again. "Yer sorry mate, have fun at Brittneys." He said soon hanging up and looking down at me with a weird face making me burst out into laughter.

"What did Louis want.. Zaynypie.. Nope lame." I said to him trying to think of a cute name for him but failed miserably. I saw him laugh as he put his phone away. "He wanted to know if I wanted to have a threesome with him and this girl called Brittney." As soon as he told he that my throat felt like it was closing up.

I mean I shouldn't be panicked like this but zayn is wayyyyy more experienced than I am. The most I have ever done is kissed this girl in year eight as a dare. He, well god knows what he has done. But really why am I thinking about this right? He won't pressure me into anything will he, we haven't been going out long and what if I'm scar-

"Babe!"

I looked up into Zayns eyes and just melted.

"What did I say? You went all zoned out on me?"

"I'm not ready zayn."

It just spilt out of my mouth and I had a horrible pain in my gut as soon as I had said it. I averted my eyes from his.

"Not ready for what babe?" He hooked his fingers under my chin lifting my head up.

"For anything to move too fast, I mean you have done..a lot and I well haven't you know?" I felt awkward and could feel my cheeks burning up.

His smiled softened.

"Harry I'm not asking for you to have sex with me babe, I want it to be special and when we are ready, relax we have been dating for not even a day!"

I honestly felt better. But even after we cuddled again until the movie finished and I kissed zayn goodnight before he walked home, I offered him a lift when my mum gets home but he said Louis was coming over soon so he had to leave ASAP. I still feel a nagging feeling in my heart about the Zayn. He was so perfect so what could actually be wrong with him?