Chapter 19

Zayns pov

"Zayn get up please." I heard my sweet Aunties voice call from outside my door. I felt my head spin as my mind started to wake up a bit. I couldn't tell what was real and what wasn't right now. Everything I hoped was real was just a Fairytale, I knew that for a fact. All my worst nightmares on the other hand is reality. Fuck you Disney for making life seem so easy and perfect.

Maybe it was all a dream, maybe I dreamt about Louis finding out about Harry and I, maybe i dreamt that Louis looked disgusted in me, maybe I dreamt that one of Louis' cocky friends punched Harry in th- oh god I can't even think it without wanting to throw up, I don't know how the fuck I lived through it. Fuck why couldn't that be a dream?! Why can't one fucken thing go right for me?

I slipped the covers off me and sat to the side of my bed rubbing my face with my hands. Fuck, I'm sure I did something in my last life to piss off the gods so I got the crap life I have now.

Zayn shut up what are you saying? You have Harry! That's the best thing that could have happened to you, right? Oh shut up of corse it is! You're head over hills for this guy and sure things have been rough between you two but you know, some day it will be over and you can live happily ever after with him, right?

"So your parents weren't lying when they said you liked to look at yourself? Get ready for school Malik." My Aunty laughed as she walked passed my door. I hadn't even realized I was standing in front of the mirror looking at myself as I talked in my head.

Way to go dumbass!

Oh shut up brain!

Fuck Zayn you're going crazy, you're going to have to sort this out.

What the fuck can you do? You were already fucked from birth!

What the hell man? Not cool! I got Harry didn't I, that's something...

Yer, you have him, for now! How much more crap can he take? If he was smart he would leave you now.

"UGH!" I yelled as I threw my hands to my head. What the fuck is wrong with me today?! I shock away all thoughts of yesterday and this morning and focused on what I was doing now, getting ready for school, where Louis will be with his disapproving eyes and buffed up friends who hates fags and thought more of me only to discover that I'm one of these fags and- no Zayn, think of now. Oh look, a toothbrush!

------

Lol I know pathetic chapter and it took so long and it's Zayns pov AGAIN! I'm going to make jacinta write some cause seriously we don't know where this is going. But I'm listening to little mix damn those girls are gods.

Sorry.