Nervous Disposition

{Elsa's Point Of View}
The sniggering grew into a roaring laughter as he started to get up from his seat. "Wow! The tables really have turned!" He stepped up to the railings, now I could see him for all he was, and my mixed feelings towards him were still the same. His auburn hair shone in the moonlight that was streaming from his cell window and his sea blue eyes glistened in the dark. "I think you're still forgetting who's inside the cell" I said, stepping even further up to the cell, his essence alluring me into the light. "Elsa, you really haven't changed. You're glowing. Radiant even. You really do have the looks of a true queen". I felt the blush rise into my cheeks; but I had to stop myself. "You chose Anna. You nearly killed me." "I only tried to kill you to get to the throne. Anna was desperate for any sign of interest from anyone and I was there. You don't think that if you had been more open about your powers I would have chosen you? I love you Elsa." I was taken aback and confusion flooded all through my veins. "Woah woah woah wait. This is all happening so fast. Hans - you don't know me. How can you love me? Stop trying to get into my head!" I said, just about to turn back around and run straight back to my room and bury by body underneath the sheets. "If you didn't have any feelings about me you wouldn't be here, Elsa. Stop trying to run." I stopped cold in my tracks. "Then why did you try to kill me?" I spoke with a nervous disposition. "I didn't set out to kill you, Elsa. I just had no choice when you never opened up. I would of married you in a heartbeat, and not because of your throne, because of you. I was blinded by my desperation to be king, but now, spending 5 years in this same cell, I've realised that all I ever wanted was you".