Complicated

{Elsa's Point Of View}
"You're insane. And an awfully bad liar too. Goodbye Hans". I finally stood my ground and walked away, my arms shaking rapidly. "You'll know what I mean soon enough, Elsa. I know you feel it too". Sitting back down, Hans naturally positioned himself the way he was before and let me go. I walked past the guard - still deep into slumber and walked back to my bedroom. It was now virtually morning, and I could finally sleep, the only problem was, I didn't want to. I couldn't stop thinking about Hans. I remember seeing him for the first time - sitting in the church on the day of my coronation - he stood out like a singular rose in a thorn bush. I tried looking for him when Anna left me at the evening celebration but I searched every crevice of the palace - only to bump into him arm in arm with her. I didn't say no to their marriage because it was too soon, I said no because I loved him. Well, I didn't love him, but I loved the idea of being with him; "Princess Elsa and Prince Hans of the southern isles". No responsibilities as queen, no worries, no stress... He seemed understanding - like he would be accepting of my powers. Poor Anna, if only she'd have known. Now, the only man I have ever had feelings for is under these floors, cold and alone. Oh, what am I thinking?! He tried to kill me... He abused Anna's trust! I was filled with confusion and distress - why did love have to be so complicated?