Dancing On A Cloud

{Elsa's Point Of View}
After days and days of loneliness, my mindset flicked between the idea that Anna might still be alive and the fact that I had the power to free Hans. After the third day, I had cracked. I waited till dark - and I crept down the dungeon steps once more. I was insane. I know. But I needed to do it. The burning desire would never have been distinguished until I had found the ending to this story. The guard was asleep. So I grabbed the keys off the hook and the jangling woke up Hans. He gave a small groan and his focus came on me. "Elsa?" "Shh!" I exclaimed, not wanting to wake the guard up. I unlocked the cell door and he greeted me with a warming hug. "Elsa I knew you would come back for me!" Then he gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Hans we need to get out of here. Now!" I grabbed his hand and we paced up the steps, the guard still deep in sleep. We raced down the hallways when suddenly a palace maid came around a corner. We quickly ducked in the nearest room available and narrowly avoided getting caught. We caught ourselves and realised what room we were in. "Elsa" Hans said with a small chuckle, whispering. "Do you know which room this is? It's the grand hall, where we first met". My happiness turned to fear and regret. What had I done? What was I thinking? "Yes. When you told me you were marrying my sister". I paced towards the window, my fingers tracing down the drapes. "Well why don't we recreate the moment. Right here, right now" he glossed over to me and grabbed me by the waist, twirling me and spinning me until we were slow dancing. I imagined the music, regal and atmospheric, it felt like I was dancing on a cloud, or in a dream. I didn't push him away, I was enjoying it too much. He gave me one last final spin and we bowed and curtseyed, laughed, and fell into each others arms. "I can't remember the last time I had so much fun". I confessed to him. The moment ended and we paused. "Hans, what have I done? They're going to know that you're missing when that guard wakes up and when they find us here we'll be in-" he placed a finger over my lips and stopped me in my tracks. "Elsa, it's fine. We have the whole night first" and with that he kissed me. Passionately. It was like nothing I had ever felt before, his bare lips against mine. Soon, we stumbled out of the hall and down the corridor, not caring if anyone heard us and we fumbled into my bedroom. I undressed him, then he undressed me, and he was right. We did have the whole night first.