A Different Sort Of Strange

{Elsa's Point of View}
I woke up feeling strange. I mean, with ice powers, a lot of strange feelings had passed through these veins of mine, but it was a different strange. The sickness had gone but I felt a change in the air- in myself. I heard the keys turning in the cell lock, and I quickly jolted upwards, pushing myself against the bars. I glanced left- there was Hans in the cell next to mine. He looked so handsome when he was sleeping. He was at peace. Little did I know, that was about to change. I heard the guards footsteps pace closer to me, and I backed away from the bars. The paces gradually got slower and slower until a bulky figure was in front of me. "Queen Elsa... I don't know what to say" he said, and we just stood there, staring at each other for a few moments. "I won't ask you for your reasoning- your highness- but maybe you should tell your sister when she returns". My eyes widened in shock, my heart paced. "Wh...what?" I spoke with caution. "We received contact from your sister's ship less than half an hour ago. Both her and Kristoff, along with all of the crew are safe and well and they will be returning to Arendelle tomorrow". We both endured more silence, until after a while I exhaled a deep sigh, followed by a smile. "She's alive!" I said excitedly. My smile suddenly turned into worried confusion. "What am I going to tell her?"