The Possibility Of Execution

{Elsa's Point Of View}
"Good morning, my queen" I heard a familiar voice say. The spring sun streamed through the curtains as I awakened to the soft touch of an arm around my waist. I rolled over and there he was - Hans. I smiled. "What happened last night?" I asked, suddenly realising that I was sleeping with the enemy. "Honestly not sure. It was all a bit of a blur really". My hard face softened and I buried my head in his shoulder, he reciprocated with a beaming smile. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. "Queen Elsa?" A guard spoke. My head darted upwards and I jumped out of bed, Hans did the same. "Hide!" I mouthed to him, he pulled on his boxer shorts that were lying on the floor and got under the bed, pulling the sheets just so that he was no longer visible to the guard. I pulled on my nightgown and tried to stay calm. "Queen Elsa this is a matter of emergency please open the door this instant" the guard spoke with urgency. "Yes, yes come in" my voice quivered with panic and I tried to cover the bed as much as possible, hiding Hans' tracks. The guard bursted in. "Your majesty, the prisoner Hans Westerguard has escaped. We have searched the whole of the castle and it is apparent to us that he has gone". My heart pounded with alarm. He was under my bed. "Oh". Was all I managed to blurt out. "We have alerted every guard in Arendelle and they are on the lookout for him. He is a threat to the citizens of Arendelle and to you and Anna especially". I stood there silent. "As he has now escaped after treason, this is his second offence. Which means-" "Execution" I finished off his sentence, gulping. "It means execution". He assured me. "Well thank you" I said, not knowing what else to say. He silently left and closed the door. I slowly backed from the door and listened to the guards footsteps fade away into silence. I sat on my bed. "You can come out now".