Sophia

{Anna's Point Of View}
"So, what brings you to Corona?" Rapunzel said, gently stirring her tea. We were all sitting in front of the grand fireplace in the palace drawing room, the small beautiful details threaded through every grain of the room. "Well... The last time we saw you was at our wedding so we decided it was time we saw you again!" I said, linking my arm with Kristoff's. "Plus the last time was when you were pregnant with our little niece, we haven't been properly introduced" Kristoff added. Hastily putting her tea on a side table, Rapunzel scooped up the elephant in the room and took her towards us. "Sophia, this is your aunt Anna and your uncle Kristoff!" The adorable little girl gave a little giggle and buried her head into her mothers shoulder, too shy to even attempt to speak. "She's so cute!" I exclaimed, reaching out to stroke her cheek. At that moment, my sadness grew stronger as I once again came to terms that Kristoff and I were baron and couldn't conceive without help. "Where's Elsa?" Eugene piped up, getting out of his seat. "She uh... She's back in Arendelle. The truth is were not here just for a visit. It is absolutely amazing seeing you and meeting our wonderful little niece but we also need your help. Kristoff and I are..." "Having trouble conceiving. We've tried for 5 years and... Nothing" he finished off my sentence. "Oh no, that's terrible, Anna I'm so sorry..." Rapunzel gave Sophia to Eugene and wrapped her arms around me in comfort. "It's fine. We're okay, really... It's just that we've always wanted a child" Kristoff explained. "How are you planning on trying to conceive?" Eugene asked, little Sophia hugging his chest tightly. "Well..." I got out of Rapunzel's hug and looked at Kristoff for support. "We heard that Sophia had inherited your... Power". Rapunzel looked around the room, desperate for a excuse. "Listen, I know that you-" "don't want my child to be used for her powers like I was?" She finished my sentence, her words cut deep into the tension. "Rapunzel, they want our help. They're doing this out of love, not Vanity like Gothel. They're our family" Eugene intersected. Regret and sorrow filled her expressionless face. "I... I know. I just don't want Sophia growing up thinking that's all she's good for. I don't want her thinking that her power is her worth. I don't even know if she's powerful enough to help create life. She's been able to heal her own cuts and bruises but nothing of this scale". Rapunzel held my hand in comfort but I had never felt so distant to her. "Is there any chance of giving it a shot?" Kristoff said, using all the hope that he had left. Rapunzel sighed. "You both have to have sex, obviously for this to work. Then, within 12 hours of it taking place, Anna has to hold and brush Sophia's hair, singing the healing incantation". Kristoff and I both looked at eachother, our hope partially restored. "Are you willing to give this a shot?" I asked him. "Only if you are".