Olaf

{Elsa's Point Of View}
"I decided to stay because I knew that you would be lonely. Besides, I've heard that Corona is a hot Kingdom and after what happened, I don't like heat much" he gave his adorable little laugh and sat on the edge of my bed. "Are you okay Elsa? You seem tense and mad... Is something the matter?" "N-no... I mean yes... Haven't you heard?" He looked at me with confusion. "Um no. Has something happen-" "we've lost contact with Anna and Kristoff's ship" I blurted out. "W-what?" He said, sorrow in his voice. "I'm sorry Olaf, I don't know what's happened" I opened the window, letting some fresh air in. "I-I don't understand... Anna's gone? Forever?" He said, his little legs stopped wiggling and his face became solid in his rock hard expression. "I don't know. I honestly don't, Olaf". He sat in silence, deep in thought. "Well what are we waiting for? We have to go and find them!" He jumped up and raced for the door, but not before I darted in front of it. "Woah, Olaf, steady. It's far too dangerous. We have no idea where they could be!" "I suppose your right". Then an idea clicked into my head. "Uh...Olaf? How about you keep watch in the front of the Kingdom with the guards? It would be so much help". He gave an excited little shriek and accepted straight away and hurried to the docks. Perfect, that gave me time to come to a decision about Hans. As much as the scroll had given me reason to believe that Anna and Kristoff were dead, my gut began to tell me that they were somewhere safe and alive. I just had to get my life in order before they returned...