Silence

{Elsa's Point Of View}
"What are we going to do?" I breathed out loud. Hans and I Both sat on the bed and stared into the wall. Silence. "You can't go back in the dungeon. You've been gone and now you just appear again? They won't buy that! I mean we just have to-" he placed a finger over my lips. "Shhhh" he whispered softly. "We have two options. One of them is I stay, get caught and be executed" "That isn't a possibility" I assured him. "The second option is that I escape through the underground sewer tunnels underneath the palace" I looked at him in disbelief. "No you won't!" I gasped. "Elsa there is no other option". We stared at the wall until our eyes lost focus. "You won't. Not alone" I said after an eternity of white noise. "That's why I'm coming with you". "Elsa, no" he grabbed my arm but I slapped it away. "Yes! I will! I believe that Anna is truly gone" - I lied - "and there is nothing left for me in Arendelle". He gasped in disbelief, "you have everything here in Arendelle". I jolted up out of my seat. "Hans let's leave together right now. Through the sewer tunnels, I know the the way to the docks from there. We can steal a boat and sail far far away and nobody will know who we are!" His face registered the idea and just stayed frozen. "I don't want you regretting it" he whispered, almost silently. Without hesitation, I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the door, checking every twist and turn for guards. We reached the lower sector of the castle and slipped into the sewers.