Hans' Reflection

{Hans' Point Of View}
I could hear Elsa talking to me in the cell. Pretending I was asleep was the only thing I could do to get her to stop talking. Not that I didn't like hearing the sound of her voice, I did - very much so. The soothing, melodic tones that every syllable echoed when she spoke were like exotic lullabies to me. Not long ago, I wanted to escape because I wanted to get away from Arendelle, from my foolish, idiotic mistakes and go back to the Southern Isles where I could try to romance another poor unfortunate girl in another kingdom for the throne. I think I could finally admit it to myself. I have genuine feelings for the queen. Feelings that I've never had towards anyone, they're as real as the creases in my hands. I felt like I could kill for her. I could die for her. Her soul is so beautiful and pure, as pure as her ice cold skin and her snowy hair. Snapping myself back into reality, I noticed that Elsa had stopped talking. I now wanted her to come back, afraid that when I woke up she wouldn't be there. I had no idea what the future held, but I was anxious to find out. I wanted to kill the queen five years ago. Now I want to kiss her, look into her eyes and see her emotions rather than my own reflection. I want to hold her as tightly as I possibly could. I love her.