Reflections

{Anna's Point Of View}
The pale moonlight shimmered against the glistening water in the docks - after a week staying in the Kingdom Of The Sun, we were finally ready to return home. "Are you sure you don't want to stay a little longer? Try again if you don't feel any different?" Rapunzel suggested, but Kristoff and I politely declined and boarded our boat. "You know where we are, you two. Visit whenever you get the spare chance - and bring Elsa!" Flynn added. Kristoff replied - "Of course. Thank you for all your help". I was shaking all over and had undercurrents of waves upon waves of sickness. Maybe it was the prospect and excitement of returning home - maybe it was something else. "Thanks for all your help, please send our regards to and thank Sophia for us". Those were my last words, and with that the boarding ramp was uplifted and we set sail. "Anna... Are you feeling alright?" I was leaning over the side of the deck, freezing cold and looking back at myself in the dark waters reflection. "Just a little sick, that's all". He came and stood next to me and mimicked my position. We stood there in silence for what seemed like an eternity - but it was most likely a couple of minutes. "What if... It didn't work. We would have no more hope" I worriedly exclaimed. More silence ensued. "Don't think like that Anna. We will be home soon and everything will be alright. It will be what we know, with the prospect of tiny feet scampering around the halls". I smiled at the thought and then continued staring at my reflection. "Who knows what will happen. Just thank the heavens that I have you by my side" I replied and looked up hopefully at him, he did the same. We exchanged a kiss and let the wind pull us together.