chapter 11

😊😊😊😚😚

Start

Its a different morning for all suddenly there are havoc of emotions.
Ragu is upset because her only friend in this house is leave today.
So he is going out to take a gift for her friend.
Sid is in balcony he is continuously smoking because his emotions are very high .
He cursed them and came to his room and saw sana

Sana is so happy to thinking she meet her dadi after a long time she change herself in this .

Sid saw her and admire her beauty but then his blood boil to think that she does not obey him what he said to her

Sid saw her and admire her beauty but then his blood boil to think that she does not obey him what he said to her .
He came to her hold her forarm and pull to him Sana keep her hand on his chest .
Sid why are u wearing this when I said don't wear .
Sana scared to look her pissed face and her arm pain due to her tight hold .
She lower her eye and said I have only that kind of dresses I  never disobeyed u .
Sid hold lose and saw her his finger mark there rub her arm there .
Sana still looking down
Sid go to his closet and pic a packet and give to Sana
Sana look him at be fooled
Sid go and change
Sana nods and change

Sana still looking down Sid go to his closet and pic a packet and give to Sana Sana look him at be fooled Sid go and changeSana nods and change

Sana came in this sid look her
Sid POV
How she manage to look hot cute sexy all in one time.

Sana look down playing with her dress ribbon .
Sid came near her and hold her finger Sana look at him with cute pout and said I am going today but look u scolded me today also and turn her face.
Sid hold her face and look her eye
Sid naaz
Sana look at him with smile ,
Sid hold her face in between his hand

Sid -naaz sometime hmara acha hona hame problem me dal sakta h never believe anyone so eaisly .This world is so cruel jaisa dikhta h sabkuch waisa ni hota h.Kisi ko apne pass ni ane dena if u feel uncomfortable .
Don't give anybody opportunity to hurt you .Don't take decision run away from problems because we have to face them at any cost.

Sana is just looking him without blinking her eyes she only look at his eyes which have so much concern for her.

But there movement break as ragu came shouting sana sana
Sana run to him
Ragu -dekh apun tere liye gift laya h
Sana haye sachiii
and take the box smiling both are busy in looking gift for Sana she is so happy and said thanks to ragu.
Ragu get upset and Sana look him .
Sana why are u upset ragu
Ragu tu apun ki dost h or mujhe chod ke ja rahi h.
Sana side hug him and said we are good friend how can I leave you I will came here to meet u .

Sid saw them and shake his head that to watch them .
Sid change himself in this

Sana said bye to ragu she is happy to go her home but she does not feel to leave this place.
Both sit in car .
Sid is silent in whole drive
Sana want to talk him but she don't know what she want .
They reach near kapoor mansion
Sid look at Sana she is smiling looking her home.

Sid make himself understand this is right for her she is a princess she can't live anywhere else .our path is different and that never collide again.

Sid take her out holding her hand Sana look into his eye which look very different today .
Sid move his hand on her cheek and tugged her hair stand behind her ear
Said now go away.
Sana feel her heart in so much pain but she can't get it why.
She hold his hand and said why u saying like that her eye filled with tears u don't miss me .
Sid didn't said anything and turn his face otherside

Sana look at him and tears are flowing to her eyes ,
But today sid is not look at her cry face he behave plainly .
He remove his hand to her hold and move a step forward but stop
because Sana said sidharthhhh in her sobs.
It is fist time that she take his name
and for the first time he love his name it sounds melodious in her voice.

Sid turn to her and look she is crying looking down to floor his heart pinch to see her like that .
He close his eyes tightly to stop his high emotions
He came to her hold her face and make her look into his eyes he wipe her tears she sobs and again said sidharthhh sid pulled her in a tight hug .Sana hide her face in his Chest
and cry he rub her back to make her calm down .she get relief after sometime she dug her face in his chest and said u came for me na whenever I need you .
Sid  .........
Sana take out her face and said promise me you came for me whenever I need you.
Sid saw small kitten in his arm demanding he smile innerly
Sid nods positively .
She hug him again.

Sid OK now go your dadi love to see her princess .
Sana came out and said bye to him
He is looking at her like she is going so away from him .
She turn and bid bye to him and move to her home.

Sid sit in his car and start driving,
Sana enter her house and shocked to see............

....
Hey my reader Happy holika dahan to you all .
Always be happy and do best in your life...☺☺☺☺☺☺