chapter 62

Start

Sana move backwards and run ,
Goons run behind her,

Sana was already tired of walking a lot, so she could not run much and suddenly her feet were disbalance and she is going to fall on road .

But she fall on a hard built chest on a men ,

She is taking long breath ,her head and hand on his chest holding his shirt tightly

She can hear the heartbeat which is familiar to her.Her heart rate increase she can feel him her sidharth.

The man hold her shoulder and make her apart .

Sana look at his face and shocked ,

Sana eyes are left open, she does not believe that what she is seeing is true, or dream and a wish per sound comes out of her mouth.

Sidharthhh and her eyes got close she got unconscious and she fall on road .

Sid look at her Shockley he look at her unconscious face without blinking his eyes .

He didn't believe that she is naaz her naaz .He fell on his knee and sit besides her .

His eyes is fully red he rub his beard full jaw .

The thief saw her falling unconscious they
run away from there.

Jhone look at sana with shocked face
He also can't believe that she is in front of there eyes.

Sid is going to touch her when he hear a voice.

Farhan came running towards them
Shouting Sana name.

Farhan came sit near her and patt sana cheek .
Farhan -open your eyes Sana .

Sid fist his hand in anger and pushed farhan .

Farhan look at him in shock.

Sid-who are you bloody blaster in drunk tone.
Jhone hold him

Jhone-bhai relax relax.
Farhan -excuse me how dare you push me she is my friend .

Jhone move towards farhan and take him aside and asked him what happened.

Farhan explained him everything.

Sid keep his hand on her head and he feels that after so many times he have been alive, it seems that come to his attention, he sees her close eyes, her face is still the same as it was before, her small cute nose is such as same beautiful he smile .

He trace his finger on her face ,

But then he remembers her word her betrayed his whole blood start boiling in anger , he remembers his hatred for her.

Jhone -look farhan don't worry we help you and yes he is sid little angry person so don't make him angry be quite .

Farhan nods.