chapter 12

Start

Sana enter and shocked to see Harh with his father.
Sana -Dad
Sajeev & Harsh saw her they also shocked due to her sudden come back
They stand there place before they could react Dadi saw her from stair and shout Sana.
Dadi came to her and saw her angle with teary eyes Sana eyes also filled with tears.Sana said dadi and dadi hug her tightly after a long time she hear dadi to her poti Sana also hug her tightly and rub her back .
Dadi -I miss u so much my bacha why you leave me don't you miss your Dadi.
Sana broke the hug and wipe her dadi tears and kiss her cheek .
Sana-I am fine Dadi and I miss you a lot.
Sanjeev is frustrated to see there emotional drama and going to shout on Sana but harsh said her be polite with her she is very useful for us.
Sanjeev nods and go to Sana and meet her politely.

Harsh came to her and apologize sorry to her for his behavior
Sana being Sana forgive him and said its OK .

Riya came and meet her politely which is very wire for Sana .
But she meet her with a smile.

Dadi look all their dramas and she know why they all behave Nicely with Sana.

Harsh -so Sana we are friend from now
Sana hmm.
Harsh hold her hand and hug her with bad intentions.
Sana feel wired due to hug and try to broke the hug in polite manner

Harsh POV
Soon baby girl u are in my bed and I sway I snatch your innocence your beauty I make your life hell baby.

Dadi came and pulled Sana harsh get angry but didn't utter a word.

Dadi -wo abi aai h take her some rest and take Sana to her room.
Sana didn't get anything but hold her dadi and move to her room.

Harsh in anger brake the vase in table
Sanjeev -relax harsh
Harsh move to out the mansion but riya stop her and take her in a side.

Riya- I know what u want pr jab tak ye budiya h tab tak sana tumhari ni ho sakti.
Harsh- to phir us budiya ko marna hoga . I will make her my slut I want to torture her.
Riya is happy that Sana life is gone hell.
Riya-OK then I will help you but sanjeev KO iska pata ni chala chahiye because he love his mother
I will help you in this.
Both shake hand.

Sid place
Sid came back and go to his room but today this room is looking incomplete
He get Sana flashes all around in room.
He is feel her aroma in his room he go near closet take out his mom box and sit on the bed and open the box and touch her mom anklets and remember the day Sana were that he look at anklets and said mom I feel so alone today and close his eyes.
He hear knock on door so put the stuff in cupboard and open the door.

Raghu bhai Vinod bhai ka call aaya tha kuch locha ho gaya hai meeting karna h.
Sid ok.

Ragu-Sana ni h to kitana bore ho rela h apun to abhi se hi usko miss karela h.
Sid stop talking about her she is not made for our world she had her own world where she has her own person and she never gone a come back in a loud tone.
Ragu get upset and leave .
Sid got frustrated punch in wall in anger.

Sid POV
Now I should stop thinking about her I had to make my life like earlier . I need to leave this feeling .This feeling diminish everything .
He wear his jacket and go in vinod place.

In Sana mansion
Sana dadi feed her diner ,
Sana -dadi I  am done no more space in my tommy .
Dadi gave a angry look
Sana made a puppy eyes

After dinner Sana put her head on her dadi lap,
Dadi bache tu thi kha itne din
Sana told her how she met sid and live in his house.

Dadi prey to god bagan kush rakhe use meri bacchi ka dyan rakha usne.

Sana missing sid so badly his images reflect in his mind.

Sana hold her hand and said dadi he is very good person u meet him na then u also like him.
Dadi kiss her forehead and make her sleep.

Sid is hitting a man continuously because he cheating him in a deal all his man get scared to see him like that
Sid grab a knife and stab in his hand the man shout aaaaaaa in pain he hold her jaw and said never thought in your dream to cheat sidharth shukla and take out the knife and stab in his chest the man die.

Sid all hand is red due to blood his t shirt have everywhere blood stain .
He came to take a shower.
And look himself in mirror he is looking like a monster a devil.
He on the shower and stand under that.
He close his eyes let the water fall on him.
When he close his eye Sana smiley face reflect in his mind .
He huff and close the shower and rape a towel around his waist.
He came and stand near mirror her laugh is echoed in his ear.
Sid to himself
She is happy stop thinking about her I can't keep her aside me . look at you if she is here her life became dark like I am .
She is ice I am fire
She is angle I am devil
I can't made her life hell with me.

Sid he wear his dress and sleep there ..

.........
Hey guys aur kasi rahi app sabki happy holi🤗🤗🤗🤗
comment me Yarr I love to read comment