chapter 50

Start

Sana look at her back and find sidharth standing there she forget everything after saw him so many day she miss him a lot in those days.

Sana becomes very happy to see Siddharth and hugs  him instantly
But sid didn't hug her back .

Sid aside her  in anger
Sana becomes shocked and then she got Sidharth in front of him and the ground slips under her feet.

Sid kick on sammer stomach.He shout in pain.

Sana hold sid hand.

Sidharth, what are you doing, don't beat him, it's just my friend, we were all dancing.
Please stop holding him.

All friend run to Sameer and hold him.
Friend -is it your husband or  is a street goon, how can he hit him   without thinking anything?

Sid-Close your mouth, otherwise I will not leave the bid warn them.

Sana hold sidharth hand tightly and said please sidharth showing her puppy eyes let's go please.

Sid give a angry look to everyone and hold Sana hand pull her out with him Sana follow him silently.

Sid push her in car and take key to driver and seat in driving seat .

Sidharth is very angry, he drives very fast in anger.

Sana condition worsens due to  fear,of  Sidharth anger she didn't look at him once or utter a word .

Sana POV
Sana is needed to do so much madness, don't know what to do and slap herself in mind.

Never mind, Grandma and Papa will both save me at home and praise herself for her idea.

Sidharth's blood was raised when he was remembering how that  boy and sana were dancing with each other.

He increase his car speed more.

Sid look at Sana who is busy to praying god to save her .

Finally they reach sid take a sharp break ,and Sana open her eyes.

They are in front of shukla mansion

Sana-amma Why are we here? Who will save me here? 😲😲😲

Sid climb down from car and open Sana car door.

Sana- Why have we come here, we are not inform dadi and dad they must be worried know let's go inform them then we came and close the door.

Sid get irritated by her drama.
Sid-open the door again 😡😡
Sana -close😖😖
Sid-open😠😠
Sana-close😟😟
Sid anger get on peak he pull the door and hold her hand and take out her from car.

Sana is like ab mera kya hoga .😬

Sana leave Siddharth hand quickly escapes inside the house with his hand released.

Sidharth move after sana  he sees her childishness and gets more angry on her.

Sid enter in his room but didn't find Sana anywhere,😠
Sid-Stand in front of me in 2 minutes or else you also know what I will do don't make me more angry.

Sana voice
Sana-OK I will come but promise me you don't scold me .

Sid hear the voice sound from closet he open the closet door and find our crazy .
Sana hide in between clothes.😱

Siddharth removes the clothes and brings her out from closet.

Sana stand in front of him and look down playing with her finger.😞
Sid-Tell me the truth, why did u go to the party without telling me and also refuse to  guard  to not tell me.

Sana- u does not like party you are angry, that's why I refused looking at floor.

Sid hold her hand and pull her in his arm he slide his one hand on her waist and one on her chin and make her face up to look at him

Sid+How can you be so careless if something happens to you in loud voice .
Sid-How dare he touch you to dance with you? You are only mine, no one can touch you except me pressing her more in him.

Sana -Siddharth he is  my friend only, we were just dancing not.....

Sid anger raise more she is justify a boy in front of him.

Sid pinned her to wall and start kissing her wildly he kiss her many time but softly always.
He not give a chance to Sana to kiss him back Sana become breathless and sid left her.

Sid -never cross my word Sana .
Sana is take a deep breath and look at him.

Sid-From now on you are not going anywhere, there is no need to do any work, stay quietly here.

Sana-What have I done wrong, why can't I go to Sidhartha, why can't I do anything, what father does he ever put on me, sometimes I have my life or not, can I live or not?

Sidharth is surprised to hear her words, her silly Sana  can never talk like this to him.

Sana-I am not a child, I can take care of myself, everyone has to follow me, sometimes dad, sometimes you my friend always roaming there parents never stop them then why me.

Siddharth understands that she is telling the words, but the words are to her friends, all those people have taught it .

Sid shout shut up ,
Sana flinch in fear and start crying .
Sid rub his face in frustration and leave the room.

Sid came down from stair and move to his study .
He lit his cigrate and start smoking in anger .

Sana also cry a lot and think Nobody loves me but only scolds me.

Sid POV

Is she Gadhi, koi kuch bhi kahta h ise sahi lagta h when she get that everyone is not good as her.
He take out alcohol and start drinking .

Sana sleep in room after her crying session.

Sid stay in his study whole night.

Both sleep .

........

Let see next

Vote
Comment