chapter 70

After 1 year ,

In shukla mansion,

Kavya salp jhone arm ,
Kavya- what you doing call your brother tensed.

Jhone-what the hell Yarr Before marriage,u used to talk with so much love and since we got married, u are hitting every day cry face,

Kavya-So who said that to marry me, you yourself came after me and if you tell me, I had no interest in marrying you.attitude.

Jhone -kavya ahhh and a flying sleeper hit his back.

Kavya and jhone look back ,
Kavya laugh on jhone he make angry face.

Jhone-sana why you hit me bhai fault is he went without informing you and said that he will come soon, why u killing me? Beat him.

6 month pregnant Sana ,

She through one more slipper on jhone

Sana-where is sidharth I want him nowww shouting.

Jhone-kaise behan h tu apne bhai ko kitna marti h(What kind of sister does she hit her brother?)

Sana glare him with her small eyes.

Kavaya-If you want to save your life then bring your brother quickly or else you know her mood swings.
Wishper jhone ear.

Jhone run out fastly .
Kavya hug sana .

______
So a whole year has passed, John and Kavya are married, Siddharth handles the entire business of Shahnaz's father and has started his own business,

everyone together lives in Shukla Mansion, from now on, his father will also be a little fine. he can't even speak much, he is paralyzed,

Sana is 6 months pregnant and she had a lot of mood swings she gets angry anytime and our sid completes her all wish took care her like a little baby.

Her husband make her more stavan because of his lots of love towards her he took her like a baby and fulfill her all wishes no one had there to deny her she demand anything and he complete it.
_________

Present,

Sid came back from office and confused to see all .
(Jhone ,kavya,sanjeev)

All are setting with upset face,

Sid-what happen guys why you all look upset.
Naaz had her lunch .

Kavya - bhai where were you busy
Sid-I am in a meeting kavya what happen tense.

Kavya-Sana is very angry she is not taking to anyone and didn't had her food also.

Sid-what and run upstair towards his room.

Jhone-aj to inki kher nhi (yeah she is not gonna leave him today)
Kavya-you want a slap again.

Sanjeev ji smile to saw them.