chapter 52

Start

Sana is sitting in her room all day without eating  and is angry all day, it seems that she think he will come to convince her but he does not come at once  in the room.

Sid was working on his laptop on his Study .He knew that there was anger in it and she would not eat anything , but he also knew that he would come to  her as much as he would love and it would get worse, she would not even understand that the other also made a difference to him.

She will never understand that her antics are harder for others. She will not understand that what she does, also can hurt other .shr only seems to be unhappy of herself and not of others.

In night,

Sana stomach growled for food,

Sana to herself,
Sana-Now the voice has started coming from the stomach, and now it will not remain hungry anymore .

Sana-Suddenly, what has happened to Sidharth, earlier he used to ask me for every little thing. Ever I felt hungry, how much he Care for me,what has happened, he  have not even come to ask since morning.

Sana came down from stairs and saw sid who is laying on couch and watching news.

She goes straight to the kitchen to eat food but looks that food is not ready and maid are also not in kitchen.

Sana stand beside sid but his gaze still fix on TV .
Sana- I am hungry.

Sid-me too go and make dinner still looking at TV .

Sana in anger take tv remote and through in floor.

Sana -What is this Siddharth why are you behaving like this ,ok I am accepted that it is my fault, I have gone without telling you, I will not leave now, forgive me, do not treat me like this.

Sid-I have no problem with you, go where you want to talk, talk with whom, stay where you want to be.

You only said this is your right, you are big, you can do whatever you want then do live your life i dont have any problem

but you are my wife also so this all is my right you have to fulfill this responsibility also to take care of your husband right.

Sana stomp her feet and move to her room .

Sana mind have only Sameer and his friend word that she needs to enjoy life this is not wrong .everyone only dominant her.

Sana call her Dadi and cry,

Sana tell dadi everything and tell take me from hear I don't want to leave with him he is very bad and sobbing.

Dadi-How can speak like this sana, how much he has taken care of you, has always stood with you, has always supported you in the right in your wrong, has always taken care of you when you were hurt. He used to wake up day and night when you are seek ,

I used to worry about the exact same thing, if I add a little bit in it today, you feel so bad, then how much it hurts him,

Sana-I am also hurt dadi why you take only his side.

Dadi-I am not taking his side ,
You are his wife Sana . Understand your responsibilities. Understand your married life.  The man who gave her life for you, you immediately thought to leave him because  he scolded you .

But don't be so self-centered Sana think about him why he always sacrifice , What is the benefit of marrying him to  you, u  don't give her any happiness of being a wife .

He selflessly care for you always he always incur your child ness .
Think about it Sana and cut the call.

Sana think all the things Dadi said she  think the day they meet and till today only sid is the only person who is fulfill all his duty as a husband and care her like a doll.

She can feel that there is her mistake but she don't know how she fix all that things .

Sana get angry to thinking about all that she didn't understand what to do.

Sana-but he is also bad how he ordering me to do thing and now he is dadi favorite also.

Sana -huh what they all think I can't complete my responsibility I can now I will show him.

She get up clean her face change 8n a comfortable dress and move towards kitchen giving attitude look to sid.

Sid shake his head
Sid-gayi to aise h jaise yudh jeet ke hi aaegi and smile.

Sana don't know more cooking so she made daal chawal.

She serve it on table sid came and seat
Sana serve him the food and of herself also both eat silently .

Sana came in room after cleaning the kitchen.

She find sid who is laying on bed closing his yes with his hand.

Sana go on closet took out other blanket and sleep on other side of bed .

Sid open his eyes and look at her ,Sana face on other side ,
She is very angry on sid dadi and also herself.

Sid POV
Pata ni gadhi kya soch rahi h and suddenly silent mode pr q chali gayi.
Sid I can't sleep like this without taking her in my arm but I don't want to be sweet also with her then she again make her puppy face and convince me.

Sid try to sleep but sleep is far away to him.
Sana is thinking while closing her eyes when she feel his hand on her tummy.

Sid move on her blanket and keep his hand on her tummy.
Sana  pushed his hand he again keep she again push he again keep.

Sana-sleep on your side.
Sid-this is my side holding her tummy and pull her from back.

Sana try to come out from his hold but she can't finally she get tired and sleep .

..

promo-romance in Sana style.
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Vote
Comment