chapter 60

So there is leap and u see flashback in story at some time to knew what happened so start there rollercoaster ride😊😊😊😊😊😊

Leap ....3 year

Sanjeev ji is laying on bed in paralyzed condition.

Sana is sitting besides him .
Sana feeding him soup .

Sanjeev ji look at her daughter who is not any more that bubbly Sana.

Maid asha(26)-she became good friend of Sana appointed by riya.

Asha-sana sir medicine got over and you know that cudail not want to spend a single money.

Sana look at the medicine .
Sanjeev ji eyes become teary because of him her daughter is torture by that lady.

Sana make a smile face and wipe his tears.
Sana-dont worry dad I arrange all that medicine .

She feed him wipe his face and move to Riya room.

Riya setting on a big chair surrounded by beauticians doing her manicure pedicure.

Sana stand on door,

Sana-I had to say something to you .
Riya look at her and make disgusting face.

Riya-speak.
Sana-That dad medicine is over, if you had given money, I would have asked for medicine for dad it needed for him.

Riya get up in anger.
Riya-I have opened a dharamshala, which comes to ask for money, earlier that old woman had given it, it was good that she had died or else she had to bear the expenses, now you have this father without arms and legs, I have also given you the expenses. I don't understand what's wrong, I don't have so much money to fly on you guys.

Sana eyes filled with tears ,
Sana-I am asking for my own money, whatever I earn , you keep it.

Riya-Money doesn't do me a favor, this house is my name and you let people stay here, so whatever little you get is mine, if you want to stay in this house, understand that you are paying your rent.

I had already said that you and your father will be allowed to live in this house only when you give me all the earnings.

Sana eyes filled with tears and flowing from her eyes.

Riya huff
Riya-drama bs kra lo.

Riya took her purse and took out money.

Riya-You are going to go out for your song shout, don't you remember this song should be the biggest hit, I must have a lot of money or else I will ban your food and drink also and give the money.

Sana come to her room slam the door and start crying .

Shehnaaz sitting in her room holding sidharth pic in her hand .Her eyes filled with tears .

Sana-3 years have passed, Siddharth, but 3years were like knowing for me, I knew by making you sad, I would never go happily but I know how this 3 years passed without you.

Sana-I am helpless sidharth. I knew that if I tell you all that then you will help me but that was the time I wanted to get my father out of this trouble.

I created so much hatred for myself in your heart that you yourself left me but I have never lived happily ever since the day you left I have missed you everyday, it is very difficult for me to have a life without you.

Suddenly everything change after you leave me sidharth.

Dadi also leave me like mom .And dad have a paralyze attack .

She remember the day ,

Flashback

Sana holding sanjeev who is sitting on wheelchair,

Riya-You guys can't stay in this house, get out of here.

Sana-that where we will go dad is such condition where will i take him please let him stay here .dad needs treatment, it will not be okay, you throw us out of house, where will we go, this is our home.

Riya -not any more now this property belong to me only.

Riya-But I am not so bad as you guys think that you are my daughter and this is my husband and laugh.

Riya-You can stay here but after that you will have to work in your songs I want every song superhit and so much money I want from every go I will give whatever you want out of it you will have to run your expenses in the amt i decide.

Husband has left you just like he is but now it is not that to start having affair with other boys.

You should run on my word whatever I say you have to accept you have to become my bond slave.

Sana look at his father whose condition is worse she accept her all condition.

Flashback end

Sana thought broke by a call ,
Sana pic the call
Sana-hmm we are living tomorrow for shout.

Sana-where are you sidharth how are u ,Will we ever be able to meet again or not, I do not understand why God united us when we had to separate.

Oh God, wherever my Sidhartha is, that's all I want from you to protect him, if you don't accept anything in life or never ask for anything, just keep my Sidharth good and safe.

She kiss his photo .

Next day ,

Sana- asha please take good care of dad and give him medicine timely.

Asha- don't worry sana I took care

Sana hold his dad hand and give a smile .
Sana-dad I going out for my shout and try to come soon please take Care of yourself.
Sanjeev ji smile.

Sana kiss his hand and came out.
Riya-Madam ji I want that project better because i want a lot of money from this song .

Sana nods.

Hello sana shout voice came from back ,
Sana and riya look at back ,

Riya made a irritating face and said ,
Riya -farhan we are not deft that you shout so loudly.

(Farhan-sana manger cum assistant cum a besr friend who help her in this industry and do her every work.

He is very good friend and took care her like protective friend jolly in nature full to fun loving and foodie guy)

farhan-So be deaf God may also have peace murmured
Riya-what you say.

Farhan-🤔u se umbrella😅😅😅
Riya-shut up you idiot.
Sana smile.

Farhan-let's go sana we have flight .
Sana nods .

Farhan took her luggage and put in car Sana seat in car .
Farhan seat beside driver.

They drive towards airport.

.....

What happened when destiny played there game on its own way😇😇😇😇😇

Vote
Comment