𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟

A few days later, Bella was still blowing up Madelyn's phone, and now Jacob too since he shifted

A few days later, Bella was still blowing up Madelyn's phone, and now Jacob too since he shifted. They were both getting really annoyed and the rest of the pack too. Even Emily, who was nice to everyone, was getting upset at the fact that Bella was harassing them. She called and texted them all day, and sometimes, part of the night too. 

Jacob and Paul were on patrol when they smelled a leech running near the reservation to get to Forks. Paul howled while Jacob was already behind him. The rest of the pack joined them quickly. Nathaniel was hunting, away from the town, so he wasn't aware of their unexpected guess with dreadlocks. Getting to a clearing with a dead vegetation, Madelyn growled when she noticed Bella was talking to Laurent. 

"Why does that girl attract danger like this?" Jared's voice was heard, but he got shut up by Sam's growl.

"Follow me. We are killing the leech, then leaving. Don't pay attention to Isabella, okay?" He stated with his Alpha voice, more directed to Jacob as the pack was now aware of his past crush and they were kind of worried about him telling her, no mattered how much times Jacob and Madelyn tried to persuade them he wasn't crushing on her anymore. Sam exited the woods first, followed by the rest.

"I... don't believe it," Laurent glanced behind Bella, which made her turn backwards too. She gasped when she saw the huge wolves, bigger than horses. Would she die before having the chance of being immortal? The dark-skinned vampire ran across the meadow, but the wolves followed behind him closely. Laurent turned and smacked Sam, who landed far away from them. He then kicked Paul against a tree, which broke in half.  Getting angrier, the pack tore him to pieces after Madelyn pressed him to the ground. 

Jacob was behind them as Sam told him they had it covered. He glanced beside him and almost jumped when he noticed Bella was still there, looking at them in shock. Without meaning to, their eyes locked together and Jacob sighed in relief when he didn't imprint on her. Paul was laughing at him in his mind about how much relief he felt. Bella finally got the memo and ran away from the meadow. When she was out of sight, Nathaniel appeared beside the wolves. 

"Sorry I took so long, I could have stop him when he came to our house. His scent was all over the place," Madelyn rubbed her head against his arm while he lit the human drinker's body on fire. 

At the pack house, Madelyn got a call from her father.

"Hey dad, what's up?" She was concerned. Did Bella got back to the house safely or did she got lost?

"Bella saw you?" She rubbed her eyes.

"Yeah. We had no choices."

"Okay, well, Harry and I organized a hunting party with some people, we are going to try to lead them away from you and hide the evidence. Try to keep yourself safe, okay kid?" Charlie said with his cop voice.