The Beginning ( self harm)

~Please No Hate, Im No Expert On Writing . I Never was. So Please Give Me Some Slack. This Is My Self Harm Story . This Is Just A Story To Show People Who Think That Self Harmers are "Attention- Seekers" "Emos" "Freaks" "Crazy" "Weirdos" Etc.. Or Think That Self Harming Is Just A Way To Get Attention.and or think its. Not. An.Addiction. But Their Wrong. It.Is. ..... {aly}♡

It Was Around Midnight. On A Chilly Saturday Night. I was done with It All. I Had No Other Way To Release My Pain. I've Heard of Cutting From some Kids.

But I Would Of NEVER gotten a knife, scissor, blade, etc near my skin. Well Thats What I Thought At First. The Thought Of Warm Blood Oozing Down Your Soft, Skin. Gave Me The Chills. The Pain. The Blood. The Blade. ...

After A While I Made Up My Mind. And I Quietly Got Up From My Bed and Opened The Door . And Made My Way To The Kitchen. I went looking around for a knife, until i found some. i picked the perfect one. at first I was nervous getting a big one so i got a small, decent one. I walked back to my room. Closed and Locked the door. Sat On My Bed. And Gently Placed The Knife On The Side of My Left Arm. and began moving the knife back and forth, multiple times until i felt some blood dripping out. then i did another and another. I did around 4-7 cuts on my arm. I Felt So Relieved after.

Like Some weight was lifted off of my shoulder. Some Pain was gone. Later That Night I Hid The Knife and fell asleep with a tiny smile plastered on my face. But The Next Day That Smile Disappeared ... Once I hit the knife on my arm, my life has drastically spiralled out of control.

INSTAGRAM: thehungrycutter

KIK: alyluvs1d55

( omg im such a dramatic person im sorry)