Judged (self harm)

(sorry that I havent updated, ive been busy with school .-. , and yes this is my story, if anybody is wondering.. Stay Strong ♥ )

I had no one to talk to, I was always terrified that someone would judge me, because of what happened.. I kept my lips shut, and smiled big.

Even my cousin who I told judged me, she was more afraid that my mom would blame her for her knowing than my own safety and health. But she would try to make an effort and be worried of me. It was horrible.

     It was the middle of the school year, and by then, I think I tried wearing a long sleeve shirt for some odd reason, I dont remember why. Anyways, I think my scars or cuts were showing, because one of my "friends" gave me a weird look, and pointed to my left arm. I freaked out in the inside, but on the outside I acted calm, telling her that I fell while I was walking from school. But obviously that didnt work, because she lifted my sleeve, showing multiple cuts, and scars...... She was completely shocked, and I couldnt do anything, I just wanted to run away.... disappear. ... hide... She was one of the first people to see my cuts..

( Now this was when I completely hid my arms, and said in the beginning of the school year that my cutting was a phase, and I stopped., more to.come .. ~A ♡)
INSTAGRAM:thehungrycutter
KIK:alyluvs1d55