Second Grade

In second grade I was a chubby girl, and I let my dad pick out the outfit I would wear to school. Usually, it would be pink skirts with a random shirt. Anyways, by then it had been a year since I transferred to that elementary school.

So by then every kid got to know me and knew right away I was a strange little girl. I didn't fit in with all the other girls. I was insecure because of my weight and I was odd, I was a little bitchy and would hit people because I thought that's how I can make friends and was normal. I promise I don't do that anymore.

Since I didn't fit in girls especially would tease me and judge me for every little thing that I would do. From what I remember, a couple girls made me cry for just because of my different name and who would name a girl or any child that? I cried and cried, and even when the teacher tried to calm me down, I couldn't stop. And I hated the attention of all eyes set on me.

From then on I knew I would be the laughing stock of the school, and could be easily made fun of and cry because of it.

hey hun buns, I've missed you all! I've been packing for vacay and broke my phones battery so my phone would always turn off for no dang reason .

also can't you do me a favor and read a good friend of mind's story? She's new at this and was afraid to upload her story, but it would make her and I happy. Its called Him and the username is turtles_07 . I love you, stay strong and have a good summer! update soon.

- Aly