School ( self harm )

I dont really remember much of the days after that. But I do know that I became horribly depressed. life was hell for me. I really didnt want to live anymore. I started having problems at home. I fought a lot with my parents, to the point where we almost brawled at the spot. school wasnt great either.

I was a freshman during then, and in those movies, the characters are all happy and shit. yeah remember those? Well, thats not what was going on. My self esteem lowered each day, I was that quiet, shy, girl all the way in the back of the class.

And the sad thing was , nobody supsected a thing. I was always "fine". but I wasnt . inside I wanted to scream my lungs out, saying " im not fucking fine, im depressed, I have nothing anymore. I have no need to live anymore. I can die at the spot. Slit my wrists to my veins......

* btw: this might be gruesome, forgot to warn you. im sorry. i get pretty graphic when im writing cx. if anybody is still reading this THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I LOVE YOU. STAY STRONG! p.s. more to come guys... .-.~ѕσmєtímєѕ чσu gσttα fαll вєfσrє чσu flч~ ♡{Aly} * ( soory I dont write so much btw. :/)
INSTAGRAM: thehungrycutter
KIK: alyluvs1d55

My Secrets. (My Self Harm, EatingDisorders, Bullied,Self hate, and Recovery)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें