Part 2: my eatingdisorder

My eatingdisorder affected me in so many ways, positively and negatively, but this is how it all began, how a girl, who once didnt care about what she looked on the outside, began to crumble with only skin and bones popping out.

I saw that I was obese, for a 12 year old I weighed a lot. I was short and very heavy and I barely fit in my clothes, which was really embarrassing for me. So in my junior high school pretty much everyone was skinny or curvy, and all the boys were after them drooling from their mouths. Unlike me, they just got scared of me, im not joking you, when in class we got into partners, they wouldn't even talk to me,  I dont know if it was I smelled,  was ugly, fat or something.

It all started around elementary, i was always a chubby girl, but that never bothered me. Until 3rd grade when everyone started changing and oddly being attracted to each other because of their physical appearance.  When I was in elementary I got teased for being fat.

I remember to this day, that this girl who was a grade below me( I was in 3rd she was in 2nd) she called me fat bitch. But for some reason that hit me hard because that was the first time someone actually called me that in front of my face.

But that wasnt the end of it.....

( this is the second part od my secret addiction,  next im going to talk about the transition from elementary to junior high school and my eating disorder took a toll.)
Stay Strong ♡♥
INSTAGRAM: thehungrycutter
Kik: alyluvs1d55
~Aly :)