Secrets out (self harm)

Once my friend found out she immediately told the consuler at my school. And it was during P.E., when I got a slip from the office, to go to the consuling office with her and other friend. At first I was furious, because she did it behind my back, and I told her to not tell anyone at all! But anyways she did, and I was also terrified, because it was my forst time actually going to the office for this.

Once we made it inside, I was led to a room filled with sport trophies and a couch.  Shortly after this man wearing a formal suit thing came in. Saying he was my consuler and was asking why I was here. Obviously I had no reason to be here, and I could deal with it myself. So all I said was I was sad and usually wasnt able to concentrate. He then started talking about random things that I forgot. Like I literally blanked out during the time there due to him explaining way too long. So once he ended we had to quickly leave and head to our last class. But trust me, that wasnt the last time I would see him, everything basically went downhill from there......

I was afraid of being in there so I just vented saying that I self harmed myself and boy was that a horrible mistake. Worat decision I had ever made. My consuler quickly told my parents and urged them to take me to a place where the can treat me "better".

I knew that the school disnt give a shit about me, they just didnt want to be apart of it. That's why they sent me away as quickly as possible. But I was glad that they sent me away, it was for the best. So yeah my parents became very cautious around the house, they hid all sharp objects, except for razors..

My mom began checking my body and applying creams on my scars, they treated me as if I was some monster, that I wasn't their daughter, their princess. I knew that they were ashamed of me, I couldnt do anything though. They treated me like shit, always screaming at me. I just became bitchy and just shutting them out overall. But it wasnt till I began a new semester with new classes, that I finally understood that I had to change, I had to become a stronger person and get help.
INSTAGRAM: thehungrycutter
Kik: alyluvs1d55