𝐑 𝐔 𝐈 𝐍 - 1

𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧>

it was another day at work for brooke the same ole mcdonalds everyday for a total of 6 hours and barely getting anything out of it

she was tired of being treated poorly. everyone thinks she just too scary or soft but in reality she isn't.

she just doesn't feed into the bullshit people tend to give her.

its useless people would always run over her so she just got used to it. she already had a ruff child hood so what could you expect from the young lady.

most people were jealous and wanted her looks and her body but brooke was insecure about it because people would pick on her.

she was only 18 with a stunning body and that's what attracted boys but she always ignored it.

she wasnt a people person in fact she hated people. the thought of other people the evil things people would do to her she hated it all.

her parents arent even present in her life and they damaged the poor girl. she thought maybe she deserved it all and it was her fault for the things they did to her.

she never felt loved. better yet was and after all the things her parents had done she still loved them.

the bell rung and she looked up from the register and spotted a group of men walking in the restaurant.

the manager would alway put the "pretty" women who worked here at the registers so they could lure more customers there way and there boss only cared for the money.

the group sat down at the bar they had while one out of the group walked over to give there order.

he approached brooke and she wasn't paying attention. "aye ma lemme get 5 burgers and 5 large fries wit 5 large sprites" he spoke up grabbing her attention once she looked up he studied her features.

'she beautiful asf' he thought to himself

brooke didn't bother looking back at him she just simply muttered an okay while taking his order.

"that will be $22.56" she spoke up looking at the man waiting for him to pay and he squinted his eyes at the female and nodded she held her hand out.

he pulled out a wad of cash and snatched a 50 placing it into her hand sliding his hand off slowly. "keep the change ma" he said which sent chills through her body.

she ignored the feeling because niggas would always flirt especially at her job. she grabbed the receipt and handed it to him.

"your order is 348" she said and he slid his tongue across his bottom lip.

"mhm.... you like to draw?" he asked lookin at her tattoos. they were creative and looked good as hell well on her.

"actually yes, how'd you know?" she asked because indeed that was her favorite thing to do besides singing.

"yo tattoos but i bet i could put the d in raw" he said smirking and she cringed "no im good" she said

"learn how to take a joke" he said chuckling at the face she made and she straight faced him before saying "learn how to make one"

she clearly had an attitude because the man was just standing there starting a conversation that she didn't want to have.

she doesnt care for anyones feelings because they never care or cared for hers.

"ight ight chill ma can a nigga atleast get ya number?" he asked and she straight faced him. "no" she said simply.

"imma get it watch" he said smiling showing his grills and she shook her head chuckling.

'thats cute' she thought to herself.

his order was called and he got it and dipped with his homies.

......

How y'all feeling this....?

𝐆𝗼 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝗼𝗼 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐛𝐚 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐛𝗼𝐲 𝗼𝐧𝐞