𝐑 𝐔 𝐈 𝐍 - 10

𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 ♥>
✯✯✯

𝐁𝐫𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞 '𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫' 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

"Bae hurry up" Von whined as I was putting my lashes on.

He's so bipolar

"I'm coming baby give me a sec" I said putting my last one on before blinking.

Perfect

"Ion know why you putting them on imma pull them bitches right back off" he said from inside the room causing me to roll my eyes.

"Mhm" I mumbled turning the bathroom light off seeing him on his phone sitting at the edge of the bed, I began making my way downstairs.

With him on my trail.

"So where we going first" I asked looking at him as he locked the front door.

"I got to get a oil change for my whip, we could do that first then go wherever you want" he suggested causing me to think.

I honestly didn't want to do nothing but sleep.

My nipples been sore from time to time.

I've also been eating weird combination of foods other then that I'm fine.

We made it to the place to get his oil change.

Getting out the car Von grabbed my hand a yanked me a bit causing me to look at him weirdly.

Ignoring him we walked in and the man asked what we needed and stuff.

He kept eyeing me down and looked at me with worried eyes.

Every time he would look at me with a hint of worry von would glare at him causing him to stop looking at me.

I guess it made von mad that I was starting at the man not in a attractive way but more of a questioned.

•••

"Can you shut the fuck up damn" Von yelled at me and I wasn't even talking much all I asked was if he was hungry.

"All I asked was one simple question" I said looking at him confused because I don't see wrong in anything I did.

"Bitch I'm tired of yo shit" he yelled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm a bitch, wow you know what Von maybe 'this' ain't gon work out, all I asked was if you were hungry or not." I yelled back at him and he looked at me if I was crazy.

"Bitch SHUT YO ASS UP" he yelled getting all in my face and I got scared because this wasn't the Von I knew well thought I knew.

"Yall dumb ass hoes can't do shit right" he said and I looked at him if he lost his mind.

"Naw baby that ain't gon work I AM NOT NO HOE, you know what fuck you von we done" I said speed walking out the room because I knew he was crazy.

Walking towards the stairs I felt a hard push making me fall over the banister landing on my stomach.

Immediately blacking out.

Damn bitch

Just don't learn hmm?

Is death what it takes?

HUH?

𝐁𝐫𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞 '𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫' 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

I woke up opening my eyes only to be met with light causing me to groan.

Adjusting to the light I looked up seeing Von staring me down in what it looked like an hospital.

A few minutes of us just staring no words or anything just looking and breathing

A nurse walked in causing us to break contact with eachother and look over at the nurse.

"Oh your up, Thank God" she said smiling at me as I tried to get out t he hospital bed.

"Wait sweetie, you just went through a miscarriage you can't move to much in your lower area including legs we gave you medicine that's why you may feel numb" she told me and my attention turned towards Von.

I looked at him in anger as tears slipped out my eyes.

He killed my baby

The nurse soon left out and von just looked at me.

"I'm sorry ma" he said as a tear slipped from his eyes causing my face to soften.

He didn't know

"No your fine, you didn't know I know you wouldn't just kill our baby von" I said and he gave me a hug pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

•••

It's been a week since I've been out the hospital and von has been nothing but nice to me I barely came out the room to talk or anything.

I mean what was there to say?

I haven't been doing nothing but eating ice cream and crying while watching movies.

I'm still hurt a little

Von was currently downstairs with his friends they were loud and blasting music.

He told me not to come down but I was getting a headache from it.

Opening the door only to be hit with the smell of weed and alcohol it was very strong.

Walking down the steps I seen Von making out with some hoe I laughed before going upstairs gaining vons attention he jumped up causing me to hurry and go into the room.

Not even a few seconds later he busted in while I was in tears.

He tried hugging me and kissing on me but I kept pushing him away.

"Stop I'm done bruh" I cried and he started to throw punches all on my body while I was screaming in pain.

He looked at me in disgust before going downstairs.

I crawled to the hallway bathroom because there was peroxide and bandages for me to clean up the cuts and bruises.

I was in the middle of opening a cabinet when someone walked in.

"Why you let him do this to you" a boy asked with blonde dreads and I looked up wiping my tears.

"I'm gonna get in trouble for talking to you" I said barely above a whisper as he began to touch on me making me grow uncomfortable.

"You know you beautiful right" he said caressing my face as I moved.

Von busted in the bathroom.

Thank you

"This what we doing" Von asked causing me to look at him in confusion

"He was touching on me I swea-

"Naw bruh this bitch tried fucking me to make yo ass mad" the man said shaking his head

"No I didn't I swear" I screamed crying ass Von began to drag me.

What happened next is a story for another time....

Here's a update 💋🖤