𝐑 𝐔 𝐈 𝐍 - 9

𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 ♥>
✯✯✯

𝐁𝐫𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞 '𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫' 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

"Brooke" I heard someone yell causing me to get out the bed and stretch.

Walking downstairs I seen that Von was back from wherever he was.

"Wassup" I said before finding a seat on the couch.

"Nun ma, I just got you some food" he said grabbing a box from the bags and handing it to me.

"Thank ya" I said before walking to the island and sitting on one of the chairs.

Opening the box I seen Buffalo hot wings, fries, and celery.

I immediately smiled because it was my favorite.

How did he know?

Ignoring my thoughts I begin to dig in.

"Eat eat eat eat uglyahh" Von said causing me to look up sending the camera a middle finger before finishing a wing.

I don't give two fucks how I eat in front of niggas I'm not about to act different in front of them.

"Its bussin or its bussin bussin'' Von said causing me too look up before saying.

"It's bussin bussin" I said and we laughed

He actually not that bad

"Alright now leave me alone" I said smiling.

We ate the rest of our food and I got up walking to the kitchen sink.

Turning the water on with my arm because my fingers had wing sauce all on it.

Rinsing my hands off I used the dawn dish soap to was my hands because that's the only soap he had in the kitchen.

Von did the same and we cleaned up our trash.

"I'm bored" he said before plopping down onto the couch as I followed.

"Me too" I said sighing before grabbing the remote.

"You got Disney+" I asked him because I wanted to watch some type of cartoons.

"Yea ma" he said putting a grape into his mouth.