𝐑 𝐔 𝐈 𝐍 - 17

𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 ♥>
✯✯✯

𝐁𝐫𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞 '𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫' 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

"Wait hollup you for real" I asked and he nodded rubbing his hands down his face.

Naw hollup-

"So you telling me, Von as in Dayvon Daquan Bennet right- did what he's doing to me but with your sister and k-killed her-NO DURK THAT MEANS HES GONNA KILL ME" I said breathing heavily as he tried calming me down.

I got up pacing around the living room.

I don't wanna die-

"That's why I need you to help me find out IF he did it or not and once you find that out it you could also find out why he's doing this to you" he explained and I nodded.

"So you don't know why" I asked him lowly but stilll confused.

"He ain't say and I don't think he could say why I think it's a buisness type thing my sister Briana ain't just kill herself when she was "in love with Von" I know she didn't I can feel it" he said confusing himself before groaning in frustration

"But my dad was on the phone, I think him and my ma got something to do with this also, like maybe they pay him to do this, I don't see how anyone in there right mind could do this by themselves on there own" I said and he nodded.

This is all just giving me another headache I don't need or want...

"You on to something, my ma was jealous of my sister and hated her with every bone inside of her but Bri ain't pay no mind-

"Your ma could've payed von or whatever he's apart of to k-kill her" I said finishing the sentence and he nodded.

How could parents be so evil, you literally birthed the child but still hate them-

"The only way YOU make it out alive is by you getting pregnant by him, or killing him" he said and I shook my head.

"He killed my baby already, and I was dumb to believe he pushed me down the stairs by accident" I mumbled the last part and he nodded.

I was so naive, and dumb should've just listened to the voices....

"He ain't gon kill his child two times come on na, and if the nigga in his right mind he'll know if he nutted inside of you or not" he said making me agree.

"But isn't his dad dead? Ain't no way a real woman is allowing her son to do this towards innocent females" I said

"You know how many females that nigga don did that shit too" he said and I shook my head

"It was different because all the other females wanted to fuck us not just him, but you stood out, you went through that shit before or sum" he asked and I looked down before nodding.

He lifted my chin up using his pointing finger "if you ain't comfortable talking about it then weon gotta talk about that shit, and I'm sorry if for what happened before you know" he said referring to what happened with him snitching on me then the incident.

"I accept your apology" I said and he smiled causing me to smile back.

"So how do I start" I asked "Shit you got a schedule you remembered for whenever he leaves the house and sleeps-

"Yes that was actually a plan on escaping also but he has an high security system it would've been too hard" I said and he nodded understanding.

"If he did kill her then Imma need that nigga dead, she was my other half" he shook his head and I hugged him.

"We gone find out Durk, together-

"DURK- who tf us this bitch" a light skinned girl yelled in anger.

Oh shit-