𝐑 𝐔 𝐈 𝐍 - 20

𝐆𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊
𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃

𝐆𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃

𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 ♥>
✯✯✯

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝗼𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭

"Im tired as hell" Brooke said and I looked up from my phone and stared at her.

"Den go take a nap" I said looking back at my phone scrolling through Instagram. "But I can't fall asleep" she said before leaving out the room.

A few minutes later she came back out with pickles and milk causing me to look at it in disgust.

"You gon eat pickles and milk together" I asked and she nodded slowly "yeah" she questioned me and I shook my head.

I ain't dumb.

I knew I had nutted in her but something telling me not to kill that shit. But I want to bad ..

"You pregnant huh" I questioned sounding like I knew which I did, she looked at me shock but quickly covering it up not answering me.

"Are you-

"Yes damn" she said mumbling before getting up leaving the room causing me to hop up and follow after her.

I grabbed her and she started to silently cry.

"P-lease don't hurt me" she whispered as tears ran down her face causing me to unhand her and pick her up.

"Stop crying, I ain't gon hurt y'all" I said lowly walking inside my room before putting her in the bed making sure to be careful.

Maybe- Maybe not...

I undressed her before taking my sweatpants off getting in the bed beside her.