𝐑 𝐔 𝐈 𝐍 - 21

𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 ♥>
✯✯✯

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 𝑛𝑜 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑒𝑡...

𝐁𝐫𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞 '𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫' 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

This whole morning von was quiet, it was like he was thinking. About what? I don't know exactly.

Whatever he is thinking is making him take glances at me and I was confused.

"You okay" I finally spoke up and he looked at me for a minute studying my face before nodding "yeah, naw this shit fucking wit my head gang" he said.

What shit?...

"You probably need some more sleep" I mumbled hoping he would so that I could have time to look on the other side of the house where there isn't no cameras.

Might find what Durks looking for.

"Can you lay with me....please" he asked and I nodded before getting up out my chair and going into the bed with him.

"Are you sick" I asked laying on his chest "yeah probably but ion give a fuck" he mumbled to himself but I don't think he's talking about the not feeling well type of sick.

I started drawing circles into his chest as his breathing patterns got calm.

I wish this nigga wasn't so evil...

_______________

After thirty minutes while laying with him, he finally went to sleep. I slowly got out of his arms and tiptoed to the door.

Yes.

Walking out I made it to the side of the house Von tells me not to go at, maybe I'll find something useful.

It was dim on this side, you can tell nobody has cleaned it up or anything, it doesn't seem new like the other side I'm used too.

I found this room and slowly opened the door as it made a creaking noise.

Fuck this shit.

It looked as if it were a study room, but the thing is what the fuck is Von going to study...

I looked up seeing a ceiling fan but the ceiling was cracked a bit.

Who the hell tried breaking a fan?...

Walking closer in I seen pictures of a pretty bright brown skinned girl.

She was beautiful.

I seen pictures of her and Von also and he actually looked happy. Some pictures were taped back together, it looked as if some were ripped in half separating the two of them.

The girl on the pictures was stunning if you were to ask me her body was petite, but she did have curves to it.

Her hair was an dark browned color and was long.