𝐑 𝐔 𝐈 𝐍 - 7

𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 ♥>
✯✯✯

𝐁𝐫𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞 '𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫' 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

I woke up and looked at my surroundings before sighing in more of a thank you way.

I thought they had me.

It felt like someone was touching me .... but it felt real so I didn't know if it were a dream or not.

It brought back more memories when I would scream for help or yell stop.

But nobody listened.

Walking into the bathroom I began my morning routine.

I took my sports bra off and put a long shirt that went a little past my thighs but not too long.

"Goodmorning" I said to von as he was downstairs scrolling on his phone.

Once he seen me he smiled turning his phone off and putting it in his pocket.

"C'mere" he said motioning for me to sit on his lap.

I walk towards him and sat down on to his lap he bang to rub and trace circles on my thighs and kiss on my neck.

"Stawpppp" I said turning around straddling him. "no" he said continuing to kiss on my neck.

"It tickles" I giggled a bit and he smiled.

"Your cute" I said looking into his eyes and he smirked.

"I know" he said cockily and I rolled my eyes.

Looking down at his lips then back at his eyes as he did the same we both leaned in and our lips connected.

It felt good

Moaning into the kiss he began to place a hand under my shirt and gripped my left boob.

It was a wet sloppy kiss mixing both of our salivas into the mix.

We both pulled away and I smiled.

"sorry" I mumbled looking down and he lifted my head with his index finger.

"You ain't do nothing wrong ma" he said pecking my lips.

"Alright I'm hungry man" I said rubbing my stomach.

"Me too, watchu wanna eat" he said going onto uber eats.

"I HOP" I said and he nodded "bet"

I didn't care what he got me as long as I had pancakes.

If were being honest I never had gotten a good look of vons Home Screen maybe because he hid it.

"Do you have a girl or 'hoes'" I asked looking at him sideways and he looked up from his phone "no why" he asked.

"Maybe because when I even look at it you move it or put it away" I said and he mugged me "maybe because ion trust yo ass"

"Youuuu no trusting me nigga yo ass probably was the one who burnt my shit down maybe I shouldn't trust you" I snapped back at him.

Thinking about it maybe Von actually did do it because he seemed skeptical and like he was hiding something.

"Bitch Ian never did shit to yo ungrateful ass" he yelled at me and I rolled my eyes

"Are you like mentally stabled because last time I mother fucking checked im more the grateful for what I had and worked for BITCH" I yelled back and he punched me

I looked at him in shock and hit his ass back.

I knew I fucked up

He punched me repeatedly then dragged me up the stairs throwing me onto the bed.

My head was hurting bad and I was becoming dizzy.

"You done now" he yelled at me and I whimpered before whispering a yes.

"speak up bitch" he said

"Yes-

"Yes what?"

"Yes?" I mumbled confused before everything went black.

Voices came back to me

Leave him

He's not your friend

He's evil

Leave now

- while you have the chance

BITCH GO

~ 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝗼𝐧 '𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧' 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭 ~

Knocking her out cold I smiled at my work.

She ain't gonna remember what happened.

I picked her up and placed her onto her bed kissing her forehead before whispering.

"Should've left when they told you"

Chuckling I left out the room closing the door before dialing the number.

"Shit she ain't listen" I said smirking

"She a dumb ass bitch" the voice said and I chuckled.

"Hell yeah shit that bitch dumb just like the rest" I mumbled shaking my head.

"Well she shouldn't remember a damn thing right" the voice asked and I nodded as if the call was facetime.

"Yeah Ight Imma go check on ha slow ass" I said before hanging up and walking up the stairs.

Dumbass Bitch

Hey y'all this a small update for now 😗💕