𝐑 𝐔 𝐈 𝐍 - 11

𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 ♥>
✯✯✯

𝐁𝐫𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞 '𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫' 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

Flashbacks from the day before begin to replay in Brooke's head.

Tears forming in her eyes as she looked at her body in disgust.

𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑆𝐻𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾

Von began to drag her towards the room he kept hidden from her throwing her onto the floor hitting her head in the process.

She silently cried knowing nobody could help her.

He left out the room and came back with his group of friends who were in the living room. Brooke noticed.

Realizing what was about to happen she began screaming for her life.

The group of boys began to undress her as Von watched every move with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Stopp" she screamed as one of the men pounded into her and the others held her down playing with different parts of her body.

She continued to scream until von walked up to her kicking her one time in the face knocking her out cold.

"Keep her in here when y'all done I'm bout to fuck shawty real quick" Von said leaving out the room and they continued raping her while she was unconscious.

𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑆𝐻𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾 𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅

She felt old memories from her child hood come back.

The times when her father and uncles would "play" with her. Every time her mother would charge for men to touch her daughters body and do nasty things to her.

They heard her screams and not one bit of sorrow filled them they were actually filled with excitement and joy.

Her father loved hearing her scream it was like music to his ears as for her mother she was jealous that her father was attracted to their daughter more then her but then remembered that if she gets tortured and raped by other men he wouldn't want her.

Brooke couldn't even look at her self the same age promised herself she would not stay here.

She was planning on leaving but first getting information to as of why he is doing this to her. She knew she was dumb for not paying attention to him more but sooner or later she was going to find out.

But the truth is will she leave forever?

Who knows what the future may bring all she knew was that she had to escape before it's too late and she's dead.

But she also knew that she had to still play dumb and play the same mid tricks that he does.

It wouldn't look believable if she just grew enough courage in one day.

Even though she was dumb doesn't mean that she was that dumb.

She heard the front door slam footsteps we heard walking downstairs.

There were two voices one from von and another from a girl.

She wasn't jealous one bit in fact she didn't care all she could think of was

'It's her turn next huh'

A few minutes later there were loud moans being heard.

She grabbed her things for her shower before barricading the door and locking it.

•••

Her room door opened causing her too shoot her head in the direction seeing Von walk in.

Mentally rolling her eyes she closed her eyelids back.

"Bae" he called out softly and she laughed in her head

"BAe" she mocked him mentally as he began to get into her bed.

He already showered so he wasn't dirty as of right now.

He tried cuddling with her but she rolled over causing him to suck his teeth before yanking her.

She felt disgusted being in his arms but then had to play it off.

She ain't feel safe not one bit

She heard his light snores indicating he fell asleep which he did causing her to move out his arms.

She began to think back to when they took that car ride in the woods.

The car that looked so familiar followed them but stopped when he texted something and seen that I noticed-

WAIT

That was them....

Wassuh? Nun okay bye 🤨💕