𝐑 𝐔 𝐈 𝐍 - 18

𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 ♥>
✯✯✯

𝐁𝐫𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞 '𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫' 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

"India calm yo ass down" Durk said to the lady I'm guessing who's india said she had a pregnant belly.

She was huge

"I'm tired of you cheating durk" she cried to him and I scrunched my face up.

Cheating? Ohhhh they together huh...

"No he ain't cheat on you Von dropped me off here you could ask him yourself" I spoke politely not tryna cause problems.

Already had enough on my plate...

"Call him durk" she spoke wiping a tear that fell and I honestly did feel bad for her he's probably hurt her in the past.

Nvm that shit ain't got nun to do wit me-

"Wassup?She still there" vons voice boomed through the phone.

"Yeah" he said and India looked over at me as I kept my focus on the phone.

"Where she at" he asked before durk gave me the phone causing me to look.

"Yea" I mumbled and he smirked "you look good" he complimented and I flashed a fake smile "thank you von" I said giving durk his phone as india gave me an apologetic look.

They said there goodbyes getting off the phone.

"Im so sorryy" she spoke and I shook my head.

"You good I probably would've did worse" i said and she laughed.

What if durk was telling the truth?

I mean how would I kill him and why can't he kill Von by himself.

Is he using me also?

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Von was currently on his way to come and pick me up from Durks house.

It was okay if you were to ask me, I still felt a little uncomfortable around durk alone but there were barely any alone moments.