𝐑 𝐔 𝐈 𝐍 - 5

𝐁𝐫𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞 '𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫' 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

i heard talking and i opened one of my eyelids seeing von on the phone. he looked pissed off and looked towards my way.

he seen i was up and said a brief okay before hanging up the phone. "mornin" I mumbled getting up before going to my bathroom handing him an extra toothbrush and washcloth.

while brushing my teeth von came in and brushed his in the sink next to me and i started to wash my face.

"you want some breakfast" i asked and he nodded "yeah"he said and i walked out and went downstairs leaving him upstairs

i took out the stuff for waffles, eggs, and bacon.

about 25 minutes i was done and von came down and wrapped his arms around me. i took in his appearance and seen he had his clothes from last night

"i gotta get to work" i said and he nodded "ight i gotta drop you off cus yo car there" he said and I sighed "damn i kinda forgot" i said chuckling as I finished my food.

"this food was good as hell ma" he said putting his paper plate in the trash and i looked at him.

"thank you" i said before rushing upstairs to get my work outfit i put it on fastly and slipped on some shoes before rushing out.

my phone was done stairs along with my key.

"ight come on" i said opening the front door walking out waiting on him he came a few seconds later before walking to his car

i locked the front door and went to his car as he opened the passenger door for me.

Nice

we soon made it to my job and i looked and seen my car was still there.

"thank you" i said hugging him and he laughed "ain't nun to thank me about" he said and I was confused a little

He's different

"alright ill see you when i see you" i said walking in the building.

"ooo you got you a nigga" kelsey said she's the most annoying person here besides the manager it's like she tries to piss you off and sticks her nose into peoples buisness.

Weird ass girl

i ignored her and began work for the day....

Later that day

i was exhausted and just wanted to go to sleep and just sleep my problems away.

i drove home but traffic was blocked and firefighter trucks were rushing down the road.

Damn what happened

I made it to my complex and seen MY house on fire and the neighbor

"who tf" i said on the verge of tears i payed for everything in there with my hard working money.

i walked out and ran towards an officer that was there.

"what happened" i asked

"maam we're gonna need you to back up" he said and I mugged him

"nigga this is where i stay my shit is in there" i said and he looked surprised

"maam you'll have to contact your insurance company and you left the stove on" he said and i was confused

i always make sure the stove is turnt off and I remember turning it off.

"which one was on?" i asked referring to the circle rings on the stove.

"top left" he said and walked away

I never use that one so who tf?

i walked to my car and sat inside and bust into tears i was knocked out my thoughts when my phone rung.

i looked at the caller id and seen von calling, of course.

i answered putting it to my ear

Me: yes?

Von: damn whats wrong ma a nigga was just checking on you.

I then felt bad because i did come off a little rude.

Me: im sorry my place was on fire and i have no where to go like you know how hard i worked for that shit and on top of that MY fucking clothes and shoes are in there.

i was sobbing through the phone and he sighed

Von: you can come stay wit me ma, ill buy you some mo shit that's easy stuff

Me: no von

Von: i aint taking no for a answer bye

and with that he hung up i rolled my eyes and banged my head against the steering wheel causing the horn to honk

"fuck" i groaned as Von sent me a text of his address and i started my route towards it.

...

Once this hit 35 votes I'll update again but i hope y'all enjoyed this short chapter...💋🖤

-Tayfrmdao🖕🏾😕