𝐑 𝐔 𝐈 𝐍 - 3

𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 ♥>
✯✯✯

~ 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞 '𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫' 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 ~

brooke is a broken soul, no one tends to care for her and sometimes it's hard for her to care for herself.

depression is real and the only thing she feels is the constant feeling of sadness.

she has nobody and every time she trys to talk about it it gets thrown into her face ... sad right?

well nobody gives a fuck about how she feels and what she thinks.

maybe it will change with dayvon she could use a friend....

(A/N: NO BITCH LEAVE HIM ALONE)

brooke thoughts were clouded with darkness.

what if i just end it now?

its hard to be something your not!

her thoughts were cut off when her phone dinged.

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰𝐧
wassup dis von

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞💍
oh, hey

𝐕𝗼𝐧🖤
you good lil folks?

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞💍
tbh idek but im good i guess

𝐕𝗼𝐧🖤
you doin anything today?

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞💍
sleeping, why?

𝐕𝗼𝐧 🖤
ight imma call you later
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 11:02 ᴀᴍ

brooke thought it was weird for the man to check on him, because no one has done it for the past few years.

she promised to tell no one about her childhood unless she really trusted him/or her.

brooke began to get dress she was heading to the mall to shop for some new jeans and sneakers.

she loved wearing sneakers most of the time you would catch her in jordan 1s , retro 12s or 13s, but the point is she loved sneakers.

she rarely wore heels and girly shit but she wasn't a tomboy either- she just loved wearing comfortable clothes.

her mother would always say something about how she's gonna turn gay if she doesn't wear dresses and girly shit mostly the color pink.