𝐑 𝐔 𝐈 𝐍 - 14

𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 ♥>
✯✯✯

𝐁𝐫𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞 '𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫' 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

"Okay" was all I heard Von say before hearing his footsteps causing me to fake sleep... again.

He fidgeted with the door before swinging it open.

"I know you ain't sleep" he laughed before getting on top of me causing my breath to hitch.

"Girl stop being scary" he said getting comfortable on my back.

"Von-

"That ain't my name ma" he said causing me to sigh before mumbling a sorry.

"Can I have some pussy" he asked kissing on my neck causing me to tense up.

"No" I mumbled uncomfortable and he sucked his teeth before getting off me roughly.

"Don't even worry I got my girl fa sum" he said causing me to shrug because I truly didn't care I was empty.

I wanted him to just kill me already.

Or I find out the truth and escape safely.

"You ain't mad" he mumbled confused "hell no go fuck her" I said not caring.

And he left.

What he didn't know is that I remembered my dad being on his phone before being kicked out by Von.

But I'm still confused what would my dad have to do with Von.

And why is he truly hurting me.

And how did they find me again?

~ 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝗼𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭 ~

"Man hurry the fuck up" I said pissed off because she was suppose to already be here.

"I'm about to pull up, I love you" she said

"Yeah, I Love you too" I mumbled before hanging up.

A few minutes later I heard a knock causing me to sit up from the couch and walk to the door.

Opening the door it revealed her causing me to smirk as she smiled at me.

I pulled her in by her neck before tongue kissing her.

"Take this off ma" I said pulling at her pants as I locked the front door waking back over to her seeing her sitting on the couch with her legs spread opened naked.

"You look pretty" I whispered in her ear rubbing her pussy in circles.

"And you handsome" she said before pulling my head attaching her lips on to mine before I took over grabbing her neck tighter while unbuckling my belt.

She helped me do it before pulling my dick out as I bit her lip pulling away from the kiss.

She began to stroke my dick faster before going down and giving me head.

She began bobbing her head back and forth as she made smacking sounds each time she pulled away.

"Damn ma" I slightly moaned looking at her in awe she smirked and started going faster pushing her head deeper.

Gagging and chocking on my dick as I pushed her head further down.

"S-shit Asian" I groaned in pleasure before she pulled away wiping her mouth before going down again.

Nutting in her mouth she swallowed smirking as I flipped her over entering inside her slowly.

Making sure my strokes were slow as she was moaning.

I started drilling her shit making her scream in pleasure

"V-vonnnn" she moaned as I went faster and on cue she creamed on my dick.

"I loveee youu" she moaned as my strokes got sloppy.

"I love you too ma" I said nutting inside her I pulled out as cum was still oozing out my dick and it was also covered from her creaming.

She was on birth control and always took plan b's after we had sex

We both knew we weren't ready for a baby especially with the lifestyle we both have but when we are she will have my first born.

I love her...

After going six more rounds and me eating her out half of the time I took a shower and went into the room where Brooke was laying beside her as she slept.

Examining her face I realized that she was really beautiful and why her parent(s) wanted this for her.

They said it was best.

Um Von is crazyyyy but here-

-𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐫𝗺𝐝𝐚𝗼