𝐑 𝐔 𝐈 𝐍 - 25

𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 ♥>
✯✯✯

𝐁𝐫𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞 '𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫' 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

"I-I can't do it Karter, but I gotta make sure they're dead." I told him speaking into the phone.

I wanted my parents dead but I couldn't find it in me to kill them myself. It was what I feared the most right now.

"You gotta overcome that fear Brooke" he told me making me sigh and wipe my tears. Lately I've been paranoid like crazy, and it's getting even scarier.

Like someone is watching me but once I look over my shoulder it's not there anymore. It's been stressing me out.

"I know that, but what if they get me before I get them" I asked and he sighed "they gonna have to get me first then" he said and with that he hung up making me sick my teeth.

I haven't been eating much just starving myself, I honestly didn't care about the human living inside of me.

It's just hard to care for something that came from him.

It may sound bad but I couldn't, I tried doing research on it but it only showed woman being happy at the fact that they were having a baby.

And also with there partner.

But who knows.

I want to go to the clinic to get an abortion but I just can't it's too much being put on me at once.

I just wished I had someone to be there for me.

Someone who could love me for me.

Leaving out the hotel I made it to my car getting inside and locking the doors.

I drove to the doctors office going in for an appointment Karter is forcing me to go to.

He told me just because I hate the man don't mean hate the baby, because it's mine too.

And I don't give a fuck.

Simple.

But then again I had to listen to him.

_____________

I approached the front desk lady filling out a form and she led me to the back.

"Alright just wait in here for me, Ms. Summers should be here shortly." She said making me give her a smile as she returned it leaving out making me drop it.

I don't want to be here.

A few minutes of waiting a knock came on the door causing me to flinch a bit.

"Come in" I spoke a little taken aback and in walked a light skinned lady.

"Good afternoon, Ms Walker, could you sit at this table for me" she asked causing me to look at her before sitting on the bed they had.

Looking at her badge it read.

'Kris Summers'

"pull your shirt up for me" she said making me do as told.

"This might be cold" she said chuckling a bit making me nod as she applied jell onto my stomach.

"Oouuu shit" I mumbled as she checked onto the machine.

"Have you been eating" she asked making me look off.

"N-no" I answered lying.

"You know it's okay if you haven't but just start back, for the sake of your babies atleast." she said making me raise a eyebrow.

"Babies" I asked confused ignoring the part about eating.

"Yes, Congratulations your expecting twins" she smiled as tears came down my face.

NOOOOOO-

"Can I ki-

I got cut off by her phone ringing and she gave me an apologetic face before pulling it out her pockets.

Sending a text then powering it back off.

"Sorry about that, but here's my info if you need to contact me any information or have questions about birth or your babies" she said handing me a buisness card.

I took it as she wiped the gel off my stomach.

Placing the card into my purse I got up and stretched.

"Thank you" I told her "no problem, be safe.." she told me and I nodded before rushing out.

I got into my car making sure to lock my door and buckle up before I drove off.

______________

My phone started ringing causing me too look at it confused because I didn't give anyone my new number but Karter.

Looking at it I noticed it was a Chicago area code.

I hesitated but answered muting the phone.

"........you can't hide for long" the voice spoke before three beeps came indicating that they hung up.

Could that be Von?

No please.

"Shit shit shit" I mumbled pulling at my hair clawing at it as I cried in frustration as the voices came back to me.

DO IT.

BROOKE THEY DONT CARE!

COME BE WITH ME ON THE OTHER SIDE JUST DO IT.

Please?

You won't have anymore problems I promise just do it Brooke.

"STOP LEAVE ME ALONEE" I screamed out crying as they kept screaming into my ears.

"PLEASE - stop leave me alone" I said hitting my self in the head multiple times the voices still didn't go away making me yell 'stop' before finding the item next to me bashing my head with it.

Bye.

𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 !